What was done to your rig this week?

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
View attachment 256485 View attachment 256486 View attachment 256487 added some of Wally Worlds supreme offering of led lights. Racing lights to be exact! Used em to light up the back cargo area. So fucking annoying how the jeep shuts off ALL of my lights after two minutes. Not anymore! I wired up the Burners to straight battery power! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great idea. Especially for working on the jeep at night and having tools in the back.

RageKage

Finally installed my Poison Spyder hood louver that I've had sitting in my garage since Christmas. Weather finally got nice enough to work. 40-50 degrees is way better than -30 lol
IMG_6212.jpg IMG_6214.jpg IMG_6218.jpg IMG_6220.jpg IMG_6221.jpg IMG_6224.jpg IMG_6223.jpg IMG_6227.jpg

daddyusmaximus

Welded some brackets on my roll cage to mount my CB. Stupid flux core crap pops so much. Had a piece land in the seat I was sitting in and did a number on my leg. Ran the wires for the CB and a Blue Sea dual USB charging port for my cell phone. Need to get a proper power distribution block.

Top Bottom