What was done to your rig this week?

boardsurfer

Well brown Santa didn't show up with the bumper yesterday as it was supposed to but we went ahead and put the Evo leveling kit on the wife's Jeep, along with new Ridge Grapplers (285/70/17) and some Fuel Anzas.

IMG_20171014_151617.jpg

IMG_20171021_143158.jpg

Shout out to Slimebones for having me over to his ridiculous garage. We made short work of the lift!

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

WJCO

Meme King
Well brown Santa didn't show up with the bumper yesterday as it was supposed to but we went ahead and put the Evo leveling kit on the wife's Jeep, along with new Ridge Grapplers (285/70/17) and some Fuel Anzas.

Shout out to Slimebones for having me over to his ridiculous garage. We made short work of the lift!

Looks good. :thumb:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I had a pretty good week working on my jeep. Rotated tires, oil change and greased all of the grease fitting. Last month I pulled the rear drive shaft and greased the drive shaft. Now I just need to get in a couple wheeling trips before winter hits.

World Traveler 76

You will love it !!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

(Sorry to hijack the purpose of this particular forum but....)

Any reason why after three weeks (no off-reading, no mud, after having a local shop torque my spacers) why I’d have two wheels squealing like my pads are wearing thin???? Haven’t pulled the calipers to inspect, but the rotars feel as smooth as the day I put hem on (150 mi ago). Not a brake expert, but I’m baffled.

"RUGER"
2016 Rubicon - Hard Rock

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Installed Rancho 5000x shocks, while I’m still running the EVO Leveling kit. Took advantage of the Rancho Shocktober Rebate.

Attachments

• 144334DE-653F-4B23-B636-E0B763665D8A.jpeg
    144334DE-653F-4B23-B636-E0B763665D8A.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 228
  • 4815EE6D-DB26-48DB-8B78-86DC617C1F8A.jpeg
    4815EE6D-DB26-48DB-8B78-86DC617C1F8A.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 234

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Congrats. I was just looking at that this week. Can you use it with any carrier or do you have to have the aev one ?

It’s designed specifically for the AEV carrier, but if you were fabricating one from scratch and already had this carrier I imagine it could be done.

The AEV website has the install instructions in PDF if you are interested to have a look.
Should also have a look through the tire carrier instructions for tire/frame contact points and adjustment.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

CharlesC

FINALLY got around to installing the front driveshaft. Decided to go with Adams Driveshaft 1310. Also went with the option of replacing the yoke on the axel.
Shout out to Adams Driveshaft and Off Road, delivery was quick and customer service was awesome!! Can't wait to try it out[emoji481]
IMG_0814.JPG

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
State Inspection, rear brakes, and went over the undercarriage while on the Lift. Two big dents in the main crossmember. The smaller crossmember is bent into the exhaust. And the gas tank probably holds a lil less guess. But all doing there job so far.

IMG_7423.jpg
IMG_7422.jpg
IMG_7421.jpg

Top Bottom