What was done to your rig this week?

FallonJeeper

Well, then you better get one. I had a 79 J10 and stupidly traded it for an 89 5.0 LX Mustang.

They gave me nothing for the trade in. But... I also had a 69 Camaro in the drive, so I didn't need a third vehicle.

If I had none then, what I know now, I never would have traded it.

I was luck enough to find this one. Built not bought.

RazerX

Replacing the front Dana 35 with a Dana 44 Ultimate in 4.56, re-gearing the rear, and installing the Dynatrac Pro Grips.

xiXV6u1.jpg

ZeRnB3o.jpg

wWVdCMw.jpg

XzJ30wT.jpg

pgvtJJv.jpg

bst80wb.jpg

SDG

Caught the Bug
My cousin and her husband came to visit on their trip stateside from south africa. Im pretty sure this next to mine, this is the biggest smile the jeep has ever put on anyone's face. Guess I know who has dibbs when I am done with it.

20171228_193625.jpg

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Did the the three SSS’s while swapping out my broken DANA 30 and 44 w/ 4.88’s to a new set of Hard Rock 60’s w/ 5.38s. I Have 37’s now and picked up New set of 38x14.5x17 on Raceline monsters. I was going to go coilover but think I’ll wait for when I stretch it or do a 4dr build. Had Rubicon 3.5 springs plus 2.5 puck long arm and worn out Rancho 9000’s to all spring 5.5 and Fox reservoir adjustable 2.0’s. It should perform better. Hope to finish this week. View attachment 287500 View attachment 287501 View attachment 287502 View attachment 287503 View attachment 287504 View attachment 287505 View attachment 287506 Merry Christmas everyone and I wish you all a Happy Healthy and safe New Year! :drinks:

Looks awesome! Wait for evos new stretch kit when ever it comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
IMG_9984.jpg

Haven’t done one in a while. But past month or so. Replacement synergy ball joints, new ruff stuff tie rod powder coated black, stabilizer back on with metal cloak mount. Still need to do axle uca bushings.

Defcon3JKU

Tried to install the truck lite headlights. Apparently the factory led lights have a different bucket. Now I need to locate the stock halogen headlight buckets.

Junk yard or eBay. I got the whole assembly off eBay for $40. The plastic is a little cheaper than Mopar product but Mopar wanted $400 for the assembly. You can’t buy the ring by itself for some reason.

Defcon3JKU

What Arrcher said. Was there a problem with the factory led headlights?

In my case I traded my Jeep in for my new one and kept the JW Speaker headlights off my old Jeep. I wanted to use them so I had to get the brackets. Their was nothing wrong with my factory LEDs except I want the blacked out headlights instead of the chrome factory ones. The stock LEDs work great and the fog lights are actually made by JW Speaker from what I hear. I sold my stock ones for some good money and bought the dogs to match.

Stock Chrome
IMG_0574.jpg

JW Speaker Black
IMG_1100.jpg

Top Bottom