What was done to your rig this week?

Gotta teach them right while they are young! His Jeep is pretty badass, we got it for him for Christmas. Has a remote control that I can use to drive him around. He tries but is only 3 lol. He has already hit up a couple of desert walking trails behind our house. Today he says, Dad I want to drive it on the big rocks. He’s catching on quick.

Dwhitt74

Growing up...

My '08 Rubi is growing up! His name is Bender, like the misbehaving robot on Futurama. He has been mine since March 2017. I've been slowly adding/modding things here and there, but finally this (very COLD) weekend in NE TX, he became a bigger robot. Put on a 2.5" Metalcloak True-Dual Rate-Fox Edition lift. Took me 1.5 days to install myself w/ basic tools. Everything went together as the instructions said it would, which was nice!
Front components: TB, Sway Bar links, coils, bump stops, upper CA's, Fox 2.0 shocks, and outboard shock reloc bracket.
Rear Components: TB bracket, sway bar links, bump stops, coils, Fox 2.0 shocks

BEFORE
IMG_20171226_124106.jpg

AFTER
IMG_20180101_135614.jpg

Also added some BlackRock soft 8 matte black wheels in 17x8.5, and 315/70R17 Duratracs, and some Crawler Conceptz F/R Ultra Series Fenders (Standard Width - Steel), that I had powder coated Satin black for cheap at my work. I really like how it turned out. Happy New Year, and thanks for reading :rock:

wjtstudios

Hooked
My '08 Rubi is growing up! His name is Bender, like the misbehaving robot on Futurama. He has been mine since March 2017. I've been slowly adding/modding things here and there, but finally this (very COLD) weekend in NE TX, he became a bigger robot. Put on a 2.5" Metalcloak True-Dual Rate-Fox Edition lift. Took me 1.5 days to install myself w/ basic tools. Everything went together as the instructions said it would, which was nice!
Front components: TB, Sway Bar links, coils, bump stops, upper CA's, Fox 2.0 shocks, and outboard shock reloc bracket.
Rear Components: TB bracket, sway bar links, bump stops, coils, Fox 2.0 shocks

BEFORE
View attachment 288339

AFTER
View attachment 288340

Also added some BlackRock soft 8 matte black wheels in 17x8.5, and 315/70R17 Duratracs, and some Crawler Conceptz F/R Ultra Series Fenders (Standard Width - Steel), that I had powder coated Satin black for cheap at my work. I really like how it turned out. Happy New Year, and thanks for reading :rock:

Looks great! I always love the silver and black combo.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Beast SA

Did the the three SSS’s while swapping out my broken DANA 30 and 44 w/ 4.88’s to a new set of Hard Rock 60’s w/ 5.38s. I Have 37’s now and picked up New set of 38x14.5x17 on Raceline monsters. I was going to go coilover but think I’ll wait for when I stretch it or do a 4dr build. Had Rubicon 3.5 springs plus 2.5 puck long arm and worn out Rancho 9000’s to all spring 5.5 and Fox reservoir adjustable 2.0’s. It should perform better. Hope to finish this week. View attachment 287500 View attachment 287501 View attachment 287502 View attachment 287503 View attachment 287504 View attachment 287505 View attachment 287506 Merry Christmas everyone and I wish you all a Happy Healthy and safe New Year! :drinks:

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom