What was done to your rig this week?

jab1719

Cut the head off the screw and rtv it in the spot that’s missing. That’s what I did. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Great idea! I have my neighbor doing that for me currently. Definitely strong enough as is and this will help with my OCD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

desertrunner

Looks great. How was the install on the no limits? When my rubi kicks the bucket, I plan on going in that direction

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
It's as easy as unbolt old motor bolt on turn nob.
I did have an issue with my provided spring being too long so I had to cut a ring off so it would actually stay locked. Other than that the install is as easy as it looks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Looks great. How was the install on the no limits? When my rubi kicks the bucket, I plan on going in that direction

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It's as easy as unbolt old motor bolt on turn nob.
I did have an issue with my provided spring being too long so I had to cut a ring off so it would actually stay locked. Other than that the install is as easy as it looks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QU
Exactly this^^^ I used disc grinder on the spring. Took off one ring. I also chose not use the OEM mount bracket and rubber exhaust hanger , Saved the $100 and just secured it to the cross bar with a piece of angle and and long bolt.

Top Bottom