What was done to your rig this week?

jesse3638

Hooked
You will thank me when you need to pull the shocks and can unthread the nut instead of getting a cut off wheel and buying new bolts.

Looks like you could use a raised Trac bar bracket as well. That's quite an angle on yours. It must really wiggle the rear end going over big dips in the road.
Yep i have a set of "aftermarket" lower shock bolts after grinding the ends over rocks. When I took the nut off it totally fucked up one side.

Got my rear Dynatrac BBK installed yesterday. Who knew that if the indicator tab gets busted off OEM pad the only way to know your in need of new pads is when you hear s grinding noise..haha. Probably would have needed a new rotor anyway. The install was super easy. It probably took me longer getting tools out than the entire imstall took.

20200605_195602.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Yep i have a set of "aftermarket" lower shock bolts after grinding the ends over rocks. When I took the nut off it totally fucked up one side.

Got my rear Dynatrac BBK installed yesterday. Who knew that if the indicator tab gets busted off OEM pad the only way to know your in need of new pads is when you hear s grinding noise..haha. Probably would have needed a new rotor anyway. The install was super easy. It probably took me longer getting tools out than the entire imstall took.

View attachment 348464

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That rotor can be tough to get off if it’s rusted on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wolfpack14

Bought it! 2003 TJ Rubicon on 37s. Traded in my 2015 JKUR for the raptor a few years ago and am so happy to be back driving a jeep too. IMG_9602.jpg

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
It's all about how many coils in the spring.
Less coils, higher spring rate, stiffer ride.
More coils, softer rate, smoother ride.

Dual rate has coils spaced closely, then farther, for soft ride over small bumps and stiffer as it compresses further.

Makes sense haha.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom