What was done to your rig this week?

red84cj7

Got the track bar and sector shaft braces installed today. I had to work for several hours this morning so I got a late start and I was more focused on getting it done than taking pictures and didn't even think about pictures until I had it all back together. 20200612_194301.jpg 20200612_194309.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Got the Jeep regeared with 4.56 gears, along with an Eaton E-Locker installed in the rear with ARB diff cover. Had the C's reinforced also. Screenshot_20200612-171826_Gallery.jpeg

09 JKU WRANGLER (Flame Red )
19 JL WRANGLER (Bikini Pearl)

red84cj7

Honestly, not really. I did it because I had an alignment check not long ago and they said it was starting to develop some sector shaft play, so I thought I would nip that in the bud. It may be a bit tighter but I'm replacing everything up front so it's hard to tell. The only thing I haven't replaced is the tie rod and that's only because it's been on order for about 6 weeks.
Does it feel any different having that sector shaft brace on?

red84cj7

Added the High Beam Offroad Eclipse Fogs today along with replacing all the winch mounting hardware and completing the LoD front skid plate mount. When I replaced the front bumper I discovered the previous owner only had 3 bolts holding the winch so I ordered a new hardware set. I held off on installing the 2 rear most bolts on the skid plate because you have to be a contortionist with tiny hands to install them so I only want to do that shit once. I wanted to wait until the fogs and winch were fully installed first before I finished the skid install. 20200614_132610.jpg 20200614_132648.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Installed King 2.5s on the jku that I got from Jerry (Ddays). I didn’t realize that my front ranchos were toast and had no pressure.... way overdue for new shocks. Rides so much better now. Thanks again!

IMG_0534.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Just finished installing evo spec Kings on the JTR. Shipping would probably be hell from here but I’ll be posting up the stock fox shocks and evo extensions in the freebie section soon.

IMG_0535.jpg
IMG_0536.jpg
IMG_0537.JPG

2 of the best names in the biz right here...

IMG_0538.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Elroy231

Top Bottom