What was done to your rig this week?

BaddestCross

Skids installed and painted, sliders cleaned up, new RTV around the skins. Off to smog and exhaust shop soon. That’s mostly it I think.

View attachment 360681
View attachment 360682
View attachment 360683

It does look pretty good all cleaned up

View attachment 360684

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Damn it looks good. Your Jeep was an inspiration for me to build mine the way I did. It'll be a shame to see it go.

Glad you got the leak fixed... Hopefully that will be the last issue and you can enjoy it for awhile. [emoji482]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Damn it looks good. Your Jeep was an inspiration for me to build mine the way I did. It'll be a shame to see it go.

Glad you got the leak fixed... Hopefully that will be the last issue and you can enjoy it for awhile. [emoji482]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Thanks. It was a fun build and glad a lot of others got inspiration from it. Maybe I’ll keep it for a little bit maybe not. Who knows. It’s just kind of boring at this point.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Had a couple of hiccups but finally got this installed. Pretty happy with how it turned out. On to the next phase! Thanks for the feedback and advice from everyone along the way up to this point.

IMG_1360.jpg
IMG_1361.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Had a couple of hiccups but finally got this installed. Pretty happy with how it turned out. On to the next phase! Thanks for the feedback and advice from everyone along the way up to this point.

That looks perfect. Did you have to get longer bolts for the D ring mounts? Or were the bolts long enough to fit through the bumper too?

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
So far so good. No complaints. It’s the same one that I used to go to O’Reillys to use so I just bought it. I think it only stores five vehicles though so if you have more you just delete them and it takes a little time to find the new one.

Thanks! I think I will get one as I have always had a $40 cheapie that doesn’t tell you much at all.

WJCO

Meme King
How are you liking that Bosch code reader? Looks like a good unit.

So far so good. No complaints. It’s the same one that I used to go to O’Reillys to use so I just bought it. I think it only stores five vehicles though so if you have more you just delete them and it takes a little time to find the new one.

Thanks! I think I will get one as I have always had a $40 cheapie that doesn’t tell you much at all.

I have a very similar one and have had it for close to 5 years. I think it provides a decent amount of functions and data without breaking the bank.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
That truck looks so damn good

Looks great

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks guys!

That looks perfect. Did you have to get longer bolts for the D ring mounts? Or were the bolts long enough to fit through the bumper too?

Thanks. I used the same bolts that came with the d-ring mounts. I would have liked more thread protrusion but the bolt end is sitting basically flush with the nut. I may go back and find longer bolts and swap them out one at a time but I’m pretty confident that it’ll handle whatever I throw at it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom