What was done to your rig this week?

Did an oil change and replaced the air filter, filter wasn't terribly dirty but for some reason I think it will breath better now.

Dang mouse or rat got in my air filter box and made a little nest. I don't think he was in there for too long, I didn't see any turds and it didn't stink like piss in there. He must have gotten in when the JL was torn apart for gears & long arms this winter. At least it only took three weeks (actually seven) to get everything put together, if it would have sat much longer they could have really done some damage.

View attachment 360598
I’m constantly dealing with those furry fucks.
Adjustments.jpg .
This seems to work pretty damn well. Probably not much you can do in the engine bay but I toss them in my old cars and the corners of my barn or along the wall. I do open up the hood if it’s going to be parked for longer periods of time. They won’t nest in an open space.

Fucking rats.
The worst!!
That funnel is like a party with a whore in the Jeep game.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
[emoji23]🤣🤣

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Tank is back in and the P0456 code is gone. Have to permanent codes that I think are from cycling the key with the tank out. Will drove it tomorrow for longer. Drove around the neighborhood and no issues.

IMG_1502.jpg

CalSgt

Hooked
That funnel is like a party with a whore in the Jeep game.

Thats fucking great :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I’m constantly dealing with those furry fucks.
View attachment 360602 .
This seems to work pretty damn well. Probably not much you can do in the engine bay but I toss them in my old cars and the corners of my barn or along the wall. I do open up the hood if it’s going to be parked for longer periods of time. They won’t nest in an open space.

The worst!!

[emoji23]🤣🤣

I'll give that stuff a try, thanks

Andy5160

Hooked
Not necessarily this week, but... Synergy drag link, tie rod, shock relocation brackets, track bar, track bar brackets (front and rear), JKS swaybar end links, C-gussets,Synergy adjustable ball joints, Dana 44 diff covers, PSC Big Bore, KMC XD-231 RG and 37 Yokohama Geolander M/T G003. View attachment 360582 View attachment 360583 View attachment 360584 View attachment 360585 View attachment 360587 View attachment 360586

My wife says I am done for a while. Define “a while...”.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That’s a nice stash of parts Indeed. Looks great installed.

Good work, It took me an hour each to get Cooper STT pro's on the same wheels. I think I am sold on the nits for the next set

Perfect fit makes a difference[emoji12] for sure look into Nitto TG

QUOTE=CalSgt;1260810]Did an oil change and replaced the air filter, filter wasn't terribly dirty but for some reason I think it will breath better now.

Dang mouse or rat got in my air filter box and made a little nest. I don't think he was in there for too long, I didn't see any turds and it didn't stink like piss in there. He must have gotten in when the JL was torn apart for gears & long arms this winter. At least it only took three weeks (actually seven) to get everything put together, if it would have sat much longer they could have really done some damage.

View attachment 360598

Dams rodents

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Tank is back in and the P0456 code is gone. Have to permanent codes that I think are from cycling the key with the tank out. Will drove it tomorrow for longer. Drove around the neighborhood and no

Congratulations, hope you can get it sold soon. You know, so that you can get your Gladiator [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom