What was done to your rig this week?

TuesdayJK

Installed LoD rear stubby w/ Gen IV tire carrier and Jerry Can Mounts.

I absolutely love the setup!

What do you guys think? With Jerrycans and holders or without?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397957806.081289.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397957868.985822.jpg

Serg5000

2upy8ene.jpg
maintenance.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Moved rear sway bar links to front and installed new Rough Country links to rear. My budget boost didn't come with any. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397960618.676940.jpg

O|||||||O
JK

Armydog

That is correct

Looking at the Viking or the Amsteel blue. Any advice either way? Wondering if they sun fade, or mold. I guess you just put yours on but let me know what you think either way. The Viking came with the winch stop thimble as part of the line correct? The amsteel does not, would have to add a factor 55 thimble which adds to the overall cost. Any input or opinion would be great thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Looking at the Viking or the Amsteel blue. Any advice either way? Wondering if they sun fade, or mold. I guess you just put yours on but let me know what you think either way. The Viking came with the winch stop thimble as part of the line correct? The amsteel does not, would have to add a factor 55 thimble which adds to the overall cost. Any input or opinion would be great thanks!!

To be honest, I bought the winch used and it came with the Viking line. Yes, they do fade and this one has already faded. I am unsure on whether or not they mold. Yes, the Viking line does come with thimble, unless you were to specifically order their line with the hook.

Armydog

To be honest, I bought the winch used and it came with the Viking line. Yes, they do fade and this one has already faded. I am unsure on whether or not they mold. Yes, the Viking line does come with thimble, unless you were to specifically order their line with the hook.

Tango brother, appreciate the information.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Yesterday I got her all purdied up...then it rained all night when it wasn't suppose to. FML hahaha
Cleaning & Clean Jeep.jpg
My friend (the big bald guy in the top pic) and his motorcycle club were running the car wash and then I had the interior cleaned at a local place. Like I said, the exterior is now filthy cause of the rain...but I'm being OCD in regards to keeping the interior clean at least for a little while lmao

Top Bottom