What was done to your rig this week?

jelliott076

The Raceline Monster Beadlocks are going on today. I'm really impressed with these things. I was doubtful about the chrome look on the green beast, but they look pretty good.

ForumRunner_20130304_145016.png

ForumRunner_20130304_144952.png

Devallee

Something that I tried was a heat gun on the plastic helped take away the fade:idontknow:

I wanted to try that but I didn't have a heat gun. I only used about 3 cans for the bumpers and flares so it wasn't too bad, about 4.50 a can. Just kept an extra can laying around so when I beat it up and it starts to chip I can touch it up. It'll do until I can hopefully get my bumpers this summer

LGPow2006

Built a rack for the hard top.
Removed hard top/freedom panels and doors.
Plasti dip all 5 wheels (when it peals I am going to bed line it as I do think it looks better)
Installed some aux lights on the bumper.
Washed and cleaned the dust from inside.

All that after taking my kiddos on a little wheeling adventure.....boy says...I ain't afraid to admit it...that scared the s$&! Out of me. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Wayalife Mobile instead of working on or wheeling
my Jeep

Jeeper_2010

Looks good :thumb: I have a River Raider snorkel that I got a week after picking up my Jeep thats just sitting around wanting to be installed. :D

It took me about six hours to install my River Raider snorkel. It looks great. You need to get to it! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362450154.957075.jpg

my_jk

It took me about six hours to install my River Raider snorkel. It looks great. You need to get to it! View attachment 18344
Its been sitting around since july :rolleyes2: I was to scared to cut into the body and took it to a shop and they wanted $700 to install it so I sorta lost motivation, but now I want to try and install it myself.:D any helpful tips?

NAUJK

Bent my tailgate nice and good while in a ditch at the Cinder Hills OHV area just east of town. :naw: It hurts and is sad but it still opens and closes, and this weekend I am ordering my OR-Fab Tire carrier with Rotopax so that will help get the weight off the tailgate...

Beyrgut

Is that a mirror mount for when you have the doors off? If so do you have any pics of one mounted? I have heard of the harley mirrors and seen some mounted in the door hinges but really looking for something mounted in that location.

mount-.jpg

my_jk

Is that a mirror mount for when you have the doors off? If so do you have any pics of one mounted? I have heard of the harley mirrors and seen some mounted in the door hinges but really looking for something mounted in that location.

Yes, thats the Rugged Ridge Quick release mirrors.

Screen Shot 2013-03-04 at 8.55.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-03-04 at 8.55.10 PM.png

Last edited:

jelliott076

Its been sitting around since july :rolleyes2: I was to scared to cut into the body and took it to a shop and they wanted $700 to install it so I sorta lost motivation, but now I want to try and install it myself.:D any helpful tips?

It looks great, but a bit low profile for the average snorkel. Very cool!

NAUJK

Ordered my OR-Fab Tire carrier with RotoPax today, should be here by the end of the week! I am very excited to get it and get it installed going to look awesome! :wings:

Top Bottom