What was done to your rig this week?

WJCO

Meme King

jagrubb99

View attachment 236821 Installed my JW fog lights. View attachment 236822 I had to remove the grill and un-mount my winch View attachment 236823 added in the JW connector into the factory wire loom View attachment 236824 Even went as far as to drill a hole in the bottom of the bumper to access the adjustment screw for the fog light. Crazy, I know....
Reinstalling the fogs on my LoD sucked. Those little screws were nearly impossible to get to, a u-joint adapter is your best friend though.

JeepJeep75

Looks good. Our JK has that same bumper. A couple of those little light bolts are tricky to get to.

Reinstalling the fogs on my LoD sucked. Those little screws were nearly impossible to get to, a u-joint adapter is your best friend though.

Yea, those little screws that hold the fog lights in definitely suck. I did in fact use one of those u-joint adapters. It helps to wrap a bit of electrical tape around the joint to help stabilize it by making it stiffer. The whole job only took 5 hours! [emoji23] [emoji106]

bradyo11

Bed lined my front grill View attachment 236908

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks great! I'm curious what you ended up using. I've done this several times now (different jeeps) and used bed liner spray, flex seal, and Plasti dip. I've found the Plasti dip looks the best for a straight matte look and holds up well. However, it doesn't have the bedline texture.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dchew

Caught the Bug
Shortened my rear JE Reel driveshaft by 1-1/2". It was binding at full droop with the PR60 / Evo Lever combo. Pushed the cap right out of the slip yoke.
:grayno:

Dave

IMG_3282.JPG

Top Bottom