What was your first vehicle?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
my first car was an 85 ford mustang when i was 14. got it as a project car to work on and learn a little bit. it didnt run so i replaced the carb, spark plugs, wires, battery and alternator. also new tires that were not dry rotted. thing was a POS for sure lol

for my 16th birthday i got my moms 95 greenish/blue GEO Prizm. i tinted it (10% all the way around) and added a stereo system with polk audio speakers, mtx thinder 7500 series sub, and kenwood 1200w amp. my dad always said the bumpers were going to rattle off and i got pulled over a few times for noise violations. the cops said they heard me a few blocks away lol.:eek: traded it in for my jeep and thats all she wrote.

MTG

Caught the Bug
1987 Honda Civic hatchback. Gold with 3 silver wheels and one black one. :thinking:

jeeeep

Hooked
When I turned 15 my uncle's brother gave me the keys to his 1965 4dr Impala, it was great! but I also had to explain how I had been paying for a Jeep CJ5 at one of the tote the note lots since I was 14. I was lucky the owner of the lot didn't rip me off lol, paid off the Jeep 6 months later drove it home and have always had a Jeep along with the other cars I've owned. :thumb:

stweasel

My first car was a 69 Pontiac Tempest Le Mans 4 door. That looked like it had been vandalized as the previous owner had applied some rust stop with a large paint brush to various parts of the car. Best $250 I have ever spent on a car. Looked like this but worse

Attachments

• 6331106500_2097106e47_z.jpg
    6331106500_2097106e47_z.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 81

CopperSabre

An old Datsun 280zx that was sitting on blocks at the end of my street. I mowed grass all summer to buy it and get it running and it got t-boned and totaled by a Cadillac one month later.

Dean454

Hey man what did you have in that Duster? I remember my dad having one, on the column standard shift,........ and fast as hell. I was just a kid but I remember sitting in the back seat as he spun the tires,.......... smoke and all. We called it daddy's roller skate! :thumb:

Well mine was a POS. It had the 225 ci slant six. Not fast as hell and the only way to spin the tires was to do a neutral drop.

JeepFan

Hooked
1968 AMC Javelin
Bone stock on the outside 401 and torqueflight 727 under the hood with a posi rear axle.

Not a car a 16 year old should have. Lol

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
My first vehicle and my dream vehicle at the time!

1986 Suzuki Samurai

This one I bought in Bishop,Ca
It had a Ford 2.9l V6,Toyota pickup axles,& 33" tires ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419441830.735845.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419441839.944130.jpg

David1tontj

My first vehicle and my dream vehicle at the time!

1986 Suzuki Samurai

This one I bought in Bishop,Ca
It had a Ford 2.9l V6,Toyota pickup axles,& 33" tires]

That thing sure was cool.. Couldn't hit the rock rails if you tried!
And you forgot to mention the atlas!

big dr

Oh Ya,,,, '82 toyota, 7" suspension lift (with about 4" blocks), 3" body lift, and although not the tires in the pic,, she later wore 38.5x16 super swampers! If I saw it on the road today,,, I would offer to buy it back in a second!
Have I mentioned that I hate sideways picture shit!

Attachments

• photo-24.jpg
    photo-24.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
1995 pontiac grand am. I thought it was way cooler than it was. Blew all my HS graduation money putting wheels n tires on it. I guess i watched fast and furious one too many times back then. On the upside, i could deliver pizza all friday night on $5 gas...

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
1998 Saturn SL2. Called it "the rabbit" then proceeded to flip and total it six months later.

Top Bottom