What were your first JK mods

Stick

Front bumper, winch, and a few led lights. I used the winch the first time I went off-roading so I was happy that I chose to go with recovery first and took my time researching lifts.

Evil

First thing I did the day after I bought my Rubicon was take it off road and mangle the crap out of the driver side of the bumper so I had to buy the stubby bumper end caps, then a light bar, then lights and all hell has broken loose.

Led headlights
Mopar fuel cover
Mopar entry guards
Front rockkrawler bumper and winch
Seat covers
All of this within the first week and it's been tearing into my wallet ever since.

zimm

Caught the Bug
First things:

Painless wiring trail rocker so I didn't have to cut any wires putting in all my aftermarket stuff
Proclip phone holder (to run the Waze app)
3/4" spacer in front to level (since replaced)
spidertrax wheel spacers (since replaced)
CB
Fire extinguisher
Cargo straps to hold down rear headrests
Bartact seat covers
weathertech window vents
Mopar slush and cargo mats, sill guards

Last edited:

AC1977

First thing I did the day after I bought my Rubicon was take it off road and mangle the crap out of the driver side of the bumper so I had to buy the stubby bumper end caps, then a light bar, then lights and all hell has broken loose.

Hadn't thought of that as an excuse (to my wife) to buy new front/rear bumpers I've been drooling over...that's a lie, I have. LOL.

Jeepers46

First mod was a transmission cooler. I pull a motorcycle trailer twice a week and figured the cooler couldnt hurt.

First mod was factory style K&N air filter and Magnaflow muffler. I couldn't hear the engine to properly work the 6 speed manual transmission. Second mod, Metalcloak 2 1/2 coil springs and quick sway bar disconnect.

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Last edited:
Top Bottom