What's in your humidor?

p38

Caught the Bug
Looks sweet. How long to adjust?
24 hours and it should be close enough. There was a smaller cabinet humidor in that space; everything in that one is stabilized so it shouldn't upset the balance when I transfer over. The closer to capacity you maintain a humidor, the more efficiently it operates and the more stable it is when you add to it - assuming you don't add a bunch of dried out sticks.

p38

Caught the Bug
I'm recovering from surgery - got about three more weeks to go of lifting, bending, twisting restrictions. The boys at the local cigar shop sent this to me yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_3615.jpeg
    IMG_3615.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 8

p38

Caught the Bug
I have to admit - they are good guys.

That arrangement reminded me of what we used to do for my father. When he turned 80, we added cigars to the family Easter egg hunt. The kids were instructed not to touch them, and the cigars were all within easy reach for my dad. He was given a basket and sent out with the kids to seek their prizes. He passed 5 years ago at 90, having enjoyed a full life - and his fair share of cigars.

PoorDad

I love me a Punch Grand Cru #2, Excalibur #1, #2 or #3 all in maduro. Also maduro Double Chateaus, or a Hemingway Signature. I also like Padron 2000 or 3000 in maduro, but really like any from the Aniversario line. If we are talking Cubans, wellll, I like the Hoyo de Monterey Double Corona, Montecristo #2, Cohiba Esplendidos, and Partagas Lusitania Cabinet Selection.

I have absolutely none of these in my humidor right now, but I am going to have to change that. Prices sure have gone up, though, since I started smoking cigars 36 years ago.

p38

Caught the Bug
La Gloria Cubana Series R Black Maduro. Just got a box, the humidity seems a bit high - I'll let the rest adjust in the humidor.
If any of you fellow cigar smokers are going to be in the Napa Valley - let me know. I'm in the post surgery recovery phase, the bar and the humidor are open.
IMG_3706.jpeg

WJCO

Meme King
I love me a Punch Grand Cru #2, Excalibur #1, #2 or #3 all in maduro. Also maduro Double Chateaus, or a Hemingway Signature. I also like Padron 2000 or 3000 in maduro, but really like any from the Aniversario line. If we are talking Cubans, wellll, I like the Hoyo de Monterey Double Corona, Montecristo #2, Cohiba Esplendidos, and Partagas Lusitania Cabinet Selection.

I have absolutely none of these in my humidor right now, but I am going to have to change that. Prices sure have gone up, though, since I started smoking cigars 36 years ago.
If you buy a decent amount at one time, it's worth the shipping. A place like https://www.cigarsinternational.com/ has some decent prices.

Top Bottom