what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

seanb123

So all in all we all endured him all yesterday and today so we could get out new asshat emoji. Can't do it on my phone tho.

msk466

I've seen this before and it makes me laugh , the forum to forum hate is so childish it can be sad. I personally don't care what forum you are on we are all jeepers and we all keep it tight !! After seeing all the work Eddie has put into this forum and project JK with all the write ups and things like that to help other jeepers nobody comes close and i have yet to find a forum that welcomes anyone with open arms like Wayalife does. If some of you guys put half of the energy u use to talk trash on the Internet into ur jeeps u wud all have sick rigs

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Hi Chris!!!

bl17z90

So all in all we all endured him all yesterday and today so we could get out new asshat emoji. Can't do it on my phone tho.

I am hopin that one day it will be possible to have all of these fun icons on the phone app as well. :2thumbsup:

Millerj87

:cheesy: You know I was just giving you a hard time, right? It's all good and in a twisted kind of way, I think everyone had a good time. Thanks for making it all possible :yup:

:D well now thats all done with i think its time for some brews!!!:beer::beer::beer:

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
:asshat: I can't believe I read this hole thread. Oh well now I know how not to be a :asshat: lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang

I just read this whole thing and I don't mean to drag it up I just want to thank everyone who participated for helping the time pass at work today

I owe you one!!!! :cheesy:

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can't imagine wanting to spend any of my time on a website that didn't want me around but clearly, there are some people in this world who have no life. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the following...

attachment.php

:naw:

Army_Vet

Banned
I can't imagine wanting to spend any of my time on a website that didn't want me around but clearly, there are some people in this world who have no life. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the following...

attachment.php

And to think; this was all uncovered by Adam from out West!!!! WHAT!!!! if Adams jeep wasn't Pumpkin colored I'd swear his alter ego was BATMAN!!!

Adam are you Batman?

Atch

attachment.php

Not sure why anybody would try so hard to be a member of a forum that doesn't want them there?! There are a ton of other forums that I'm sure they will get a long with a lot better.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
And to think; this was all uncovered by Adam from out West!!!! WHAT!!!! if Adams jeep wasn't Pumpkin colored I'd swear his alter ego was BATMAN!!!

Adam are you Batman?

Are you kidding me? You obviously have never met him.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug

attachment.php

That's just about as lame as it gets. Life must be boring on the old forum.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
well it was funny in my head..... I would like to meet him...... Batman!!!!! He does look a lil like Michael Keaton

He closer resembles Wonder Woman. Now does anyone else have Jeek autocorrect to Jerk when you try to type it? Just wondering.

Top Bottom