what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

bob-o12jk

Banned
Boy, you sure do know me well. I don't get up till noon normally but try my hardest to post up by 8am whenever I can. 😜

For your purposes, I have a 7am appointment at the dealership and its where I posting from now.

View attachment 43169

Ya I knew something was going on cuz im always on here and noticed that you.post around that time.
How.come your at the dealer, what's wrong with the rubicat

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ya I knew something was going on cuz im always on here and noticed that you.post around that time.
How.come your at the dealer, what's wrong with the rubicat

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought you said I was on because I got a tattle tale text from OverlanderJK.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375711205.166782.jpg

texasdave

I must have missed something because this has gone south quick!

"Sua Sponte"

So apparently Eddie commented on a bumper this guys friend built. He thinks because his friend is handicapped that he would want or deserve special treatment....... So he is angry and clearly looking to pick a fight or start an argument. I think that about covers it????

Napalm90

Posted a pic on Facebook yesterday on another Jeep forum and all hell broke lose. The picture was me wheeling with some WAYALIFERS, at Rausch Creek in PA, of course I was proudly displaying my WAYALIFE sticker. Crazy how they acted.

lol I saw that. Was gonna ask the same thing.

jk4x4wrangler

Posted a pic on Facebook yesterday on another Jeep forum and all hell broke lose. The picture was me wheeling with some WAYALIFERS, at Rausch Creek in PA, of course I was proudly displaying my WAYALIFE sticker. Crazy how they acted.

Well look what ya started Mike! Are ya happy now! Typical Long Island'er....probaly a Mets fan too :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow! If no one gives a shit..how come your posting up all of a sudden

Well Neal.

Because unlike you I don't take things so personally...I often come here for entertainment. But thanks for asking. Oh and the reason I found a picture about an attention seeking whore and posted it is because you had several posts practically begging for someone to comment on them. Sad really. :grayno:

Oh and what's with wanting to get ganged up on? You should probably take you latent sexual fantasies elsewhere...this is a family friendly forum. Try this www.findhomosexualgangbangsnearyou.com :thumb:

Top Bottom