What's your MPG

bob-o12jk

Banned
You do as good as me. I have a 2012 auto right now running rubi springs and shocks gave me 1.25" lift and 32" tires 3:21 gears. I get about 268 to 300 per a tank. and ave. 17.8 mpg depending how I drive with this tank.

Ya normally I'm pedal to the metal with this new 3.6 cuz its still fast with my 37's and 4.10s.but these past couple of tanks I have been fairly easy on the throttle just to see how much better my mileage will be. Before I was getting 230 to 245 miles to the tank, plus I just welded up my own exhaust for it too so I'm seeing if that helps also

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

jelliott076

How many gals. does a four door hold? 2 door is 18.5 gals.

Quoting Overlander, 22.5gallons is about right for the 4door. It's sad I don't even know. All I know for sure it's like a shot-glass... Never quite full and always drinking too much. And I must've been smoking crack when I said 270-80. That's what I get with the RIPP for freeway miles. Most rigs with 37s can't be that good.

Last edited:

MeatHead

09 jku with 35's and 5:13 gears and I can get about 13 in the city but and average of say 65-70mph on the highway I get about 17 at best. Thanks god I live 4 miles from work.

Brankz

What kind of maintenance? Oil change is not what I am talking about here. And changing to 91 will not get you a 100 miles per tank increase. It's just wasting your money.

When I take it to the mechanic I tell them to do a full maintenance service,

what gas do u use? I use the cheapest

AC/DC

I got 15.5mpg city only. 08 JKU on 285/70R17 Revo 2s, 2in RC lift, K&N drop in, TB spacer and 08 Viper TB with custom 3in intake tube.

KPM171

I can baby it out to 21mpg on the highway. 6spd manual trans, 4.10's, stock suspension, oem tires, Dick Cepek 17's, ARB Front Bumper & XRC Winch weighing it down.

Rob

Computer says Im averaging 12 right now. 37's and stock gears. My stupid overdirve button is stuck right now but Im hoping once I get that fixed or bypassed it will help. Right now its constantly searching for a gear on the highway.

Ok ripped apart the console and cleaned out the OD button. With overdrive off Im now getting about 16mpg. :clap2:

Top Bottom