What's your view like at work?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Stocked this large apartment complex today with sheetrock. They wanted us to stock 2,100 sheets of 54x12 5/8 and 4x12 5/8. We were only able to stock 1,400 since our delivery trucks stopped running up to big sky at 4pm. View attachment 349327

I should note, our record amount of sheets in one day is 1,564. A lot of it that day was half inch. Our average a day is 600-800

Ugh, that makes me sore just thinking about that.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jesse3638

Hooked
Cool picture but sucks that someone has to ride to the hospital in it
Bummer

Those VWs, especially of the home made variety, don't usually have much travel to soak up a big hit. Break their back?
“Just send it” culture needs to die. Retards don’t understand the safety systems in actual rigs built for that. Cages, harnesses, long travel arms, and suspension setup for landing. Woman broke her back up at silver lake this week when a razr got too much air.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Yeah this was on coyote dry lake behind calico. Its not your typical flat dry lake. Its full of hills, ditches, ruts, and bumps. It was low light and they were heading west in the evening. I don't thjnk they saw what they hit until it was too late.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Good to see you driving it again. Did you get the problem sorted out, or just dealing with it?

Which problem? The Motech computer problem? Yes Bubba make a house call with everything needed and got me fixed up.
She is my daily driver now. Having some Raptor problems at the moment. 🤦*♂️💸💥💣

duktrx

Pay for performance, the way it should be.

No slackers allowed
Biggest thing I miss from running my business, got paid piece work, and paid my crew piece work. Happy to write payroll checks, the bigger the better. Now I spend my time managing a team of lazy slackers, gotta love corporate jobs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
I’m glad we have a very skilled boom truck driver or this job would require running a lot of stairs lol this house is approximately 30,000 square feet and belongs to the owner of a construction company that is building the boarder wall IMG_6441.jpg

The view is amazing
IMG_6439.jpg

I’ll get some pictures of the house next time I’m there

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m glad we have a very skilled boom truck driver or this job would require running a lot of stairs lol this house is approximately 30,000 square feet and belongs to the owner of a construction company that is building the boarder wall View attachment 349452

The view is amazing
View attachment 349453

Damn, 30k is massive.

That is a really tight squeeze! Hell of an operator.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

I’m glad we have a very skilled boom truck driver or this job would require running a lot of stairs lol this house is approximately 30,000 square feet and belongs to the owner of a construction company that is building the boarder wall View attachment 349452

The view is amazing
View attachment 349453

Holy shit! How many miles of border wall could you build for what he is putting in that house?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom