What's your view like at work?

Ddays

Hooked
I’m glad we have a very skilled boom truck driver or this job would require running a lot of stairs lol this house is approximately 30,000 square fee

Damn, 30k is massive.

That is a really tight squeeze! Hell of an operator.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Holy shit! How many miles of border wall could you build for what he is putting in that house?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's 3/4 of an acre. :crazyeyes: Nothing against anyone that can build something that size and good for him, but holy fuck. What do you do with something that massive?
LOL, you'd need kiosks everywhere with that little "you are here" arrow!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Damn, 30k is massive.

That is a really tight squeeze! Hell of an operator.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sure was a tight squeeze! He only lightly bumped a beam once and that was because he was following my direction [emoji23]

Holy shit! How many miles of border wall could you build for what he is putting in that house?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Probably quite a few miles! But I suppose the he was able to build this house because of that job

That's 3/4 of an acre. :crazyeyes: Nothing against anyone that can build something that size and good for him, but holy fuck. What do you do with something that massive?
LOL, you'd need kiosks everywhere with that little "you are here" arrow!

Apparently you can bowl in a house this big (2 lanes). It definitely takes up all of the 3/4 acres if not, a little more. It is also classified as a 1 bedroom house [emoji23]

That's what she said.

[emoji23][emoji23]🤣

Jsouder53

Hooked
Here is a nice view of Lone Peak from a house I stocked today IMG_6547.jpg

Also, started a job in Yellowstone Club today.... probably going to be one of the most expensive houses.

Top Bottom