What's your view like at work?

Dale72

Hooked
I’d like to see the rotation pattern chart on that one. It’s look like Madden scribbling all over the screen between plays.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
They are all independent of each other. They is 8 tires per row. I believe it's a goldhofer trailer. It's designed for extremely heavy loads

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked
They are all independent of each other. They is 8 tires per row. I believe it's a goldhofer trailer. It's designed for extremely heavy loads

I see. I’ve never seen a trailer like that. It’s pretty impressive and I’m guessing can hold more than a little bit of weight.

Dale72

Hooked
I see. I’ve never seen a trailer like that. It’s pretty impressive and I’m guessing can hold more than a little bit of weight.

They is a few companies who have them. They are manufactured in Europe. It can be moved by 3 different ways. It can be connected to the 5th wheel, it can be pulled with a tow bar or it can be moved by remote control when it's on the job site. There is a bunch of them around Houston

FFPulley77

Hooked
They is a few companies who have them. They are manufactured in Europe. It can be moved by 3 different ways. It can be connected to the 5th wheel, it can be pulled with a tow bar or it can be moved by remote control when it's on the job site. There is a bunch of them around Houston

I live in a suburb of Houston, I’ll be on the look out when I get out and about. I’m interested in seeing on of them.

Dale72

Hooked
I live in a suburb of Houston, I’ll be on the look out when I get out and about. I’m interested in seeing on of them.

Mammoet is one of them. Roll-Lift is another one, their in Dayton on 146 about 2 miles south of 90 across from the rail yard. But if they have anything really big to move its normally done at night if they have to use that style of trailer.

Top Bottom