What's your view like at work?

Sadom

Banned
I have a very serious job, for example, today we were drawing up a very serious credit agreement and I am very glad that modern technologies have stepped forward and to sign the deal I only had to use the digital signature super serious and send the agreement by e-mail with the signature. It is very convenient.

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
I have a very serious job, for example, today we were drawing up a very serious credit agreement and I am very glad that modern technologies have stepped forward and to sign the deal I only had to use the digital signature super serious and send the agreement by e-mail with the signature. It is very convenient.

Sounds very serious. Welcome to Wayalife.

JKbrick

Does Captain Obvious work there too?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
My view this morning driving into Waco to pickup my load going to Bensalem PA View attachment 359389 View attachment 359390

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Drive safely out there. After seeing that 130 car pile up near DFW it make me really not envy you long haul guys.

We got a call last shift at 3:45am. Here is what the aftermath of a UPS truck with a set of doubles crashing into a refer truck carring greek yogurt parked on the side of the highway looks like. The driver of the UPS truck miraculously survived though his cab was literally split in 2. If he had a passenger it would have been a different story for them.

For info the yellow Emergency blanket in the picture was used to keep the driver warm and its not covering a body. IMG_0913.jpeg IMG_0914.jpeg IMG_0919.jpeg IMG_0921.jpeg

Dale72

Hooked
Drive safely out there. After seeing that 130 car pile up near DFW it make me really not envy you long haul guys.

We got a call last shift at 3:45am. Here is what the aftermath of a UPS truck with a set of doubles crashing into a refer truck carring greek yogurt parked on the side of the highway looks like. The driver of the UPS truck miraculously survived though his cab was literally split in 2. If he had a passenger it would have been a different story for them.

For info the yellow Emergency blanket in the picture was used to keep the driver warm and its not covering a body. View attachment 359391 View attachment 359392 View attachment 359393 View attachment 359394

Yeah a lot of drivers don't know how to slow down anymore when it's bad

Top Bottom