What's your view like at work?

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I hated the texture on it compared to the factory. Also the price tag of almost $11k was off putting
Damn that’s a lot of money for not a lot. I would much rather have a rack and a good quality RTT and it would still be cheaper. At least then I could remove it when I don’t need it. This roof your kind of stuck with. I bet it’s pretty heavy too?

The roof is almost 300lbs!!! Took 4 of us to get it on
Yeah no thanks! I get the idea of integrating the tent into the top, but the weight and insane price tag make it unjustifiable for me and especially since there's already so many versatile racks for RTTs in the market already.

On top of that, that crappy finish on it makes it look almost more like a JK application that's been sprayed with bedliner. Doesn't fit on the JL at all but oh well. He's paying you lol.

Since they’re so easily accessible now lol I finally had a chance to drive a DIESEL Gladiator Rubicon.

All I have to say is dammit. Why’d they have to stop making these? This felt like how a Jeep truck should be. Only thing better than this under the hood of a JT would be a V8 - I really like it. Such a shame.

IMG_5168.jpeg

black pearl

Hooked
Parts started coming in for my dead dump truck project. The bed works again. Now just waiting on fuel system parts, speed sensors and parking brake cables.

Attachments

• IMG_6442.jpeg
    IMG_6442.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom