What's your view like at work?

Tanktitan

My office faces 2nd Ave in Nashville, which has become the #1 bachelorette party town in the US. If you wonder what your girlfriend or wife is doing in Nashville here it is:

IMG_0116.jpg IMG_0117.JPG IMG_0118.jpg IMG_0120.jpg
IMG_0123.JPG

And of course there are the pedal taverns
IMG_0115.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Got to Use my Brand New, in the box... been sitting in my Jeep, Husky 12 Ton Bottle Jack today.....

IMG_8589.jpg

To Fix a 2.5” Drop in a floor system.

IMG_8592.jpg

All Good now. [emoji1417]

jdofmemi

My office faces 2nd Ave in Nashville, which has become the #1 bachelorette party town in the US. If you wonder what your girlfriend or wife is doing in Nashville here it is:

View attachment 305743 View attachment 305745 View attachment 305746 View attachment 305748
View attachment 305750

And of course there are the pedal taverns
View attachment 305749

Looks like a tough place to get much work done.
Not that I would complain

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Nice!!!! I’ve had one kick on me once tho, scared the shit out of me and it almost got me [emoji51]

I got a 4x4 to the head once, the jack didn’t kick out but were using multiple jacks and while I was pumping, another one came loose. My partner was suppose to be keeping eye on all of them, he failed. Everything turned green for a few seconds and once I started coming back all I heard was my partner yelling in my ear, if I was ok. I almost punched him in the face. Moral of the story, don’t trust anybody, also make sure that whatever you are using to rise, is nice and plumb.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I got a 4x4 to the head once, the jack didn’t kick out but were using multiple jacks and while I was pumping, another one came loose. My partner was suppose to be keeping eye on all of them, he failed. Everything turned green for a few seconds and once I started coming back all I heard was my partner yelling in my ear, if I was ok. I almost punched him in the face. Moral of the story, don’t trust anybody, also make sure that whatever you are using to rise, is nice and plumb.

I definitely level everything now after that happened! I took one on the shoulder the same way you took on the head, not fun! I can’t imagine how that felt on the head...

JKbrick

We had a couple guys working in a basement and the guy on the outside needed a shovel so the guy on the inside tthrew it over the wall and the point of it came down right on top of his head and split it wide open, he said it was the loudest thing he ever heard!

Top Bottom