What's your view like at work?

jdofmemi

That had to hurt .. hope all made it out ok...

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's a typical LA homeless camp. The street was lined with campers and motor homes, then they got ran out. The slide in camper got left, and stripped of recyclables. The scrap yards are close by.
It's amazing how hard they will work to get a few dollars worth of scrap metal, but are not willing to get a job.

Wherever they camp at turns into a giant shithole, trash everywhere, waste of all kinds.
Some are "raising" kids like this too

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
It's a typical LA homeless camp. The street was lined with campers and motor homes, then they got ran out. The slide in camper got left, and stripped of recyclables. The scrap yards are close by.
It's amazing how hard they will work to get a few dollars worth of scrap metal, but are not willing to get a job.

Wherever they camp at turns into a giant shithole, trash everywhere, waste of all kinds.
Some are "raising" kids like this too
Ahhh part of the I'm entitled to anything and everything crowd ... dont wanna work but want it all ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Lookin good... But I’ll never understand why people like Trusses.... you can gain so much storage (if ceiling joists) with a traditional framed roof. Or room for a car lift in a garage.

Thanks! I prefer traditionally framed roofs too, this one does have the truss designed for storage at least (a 6’ tall x 10’ wide walk space)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom