What's your view like at work?

wjtstudios

Hooked
F’n Badass!!! Nice Job!!!

Thank you!

Bill that is beautiful, excellent work. I’ll call you Sunday if this powerball thing works out Saturday [emoji854]
Are there metal railings going in?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you, you got it! let me know when the numbers line up! The rails are there, he's supposed put them in this weekend.

That barn is absolutely phenomenal!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you!

Wish my house was as nice as that barn. 🤣

Amazing work, sir! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

You and me both!

That is badass.

Thanks, that one is insane in every detail! And there is still so much more to come in the next couple weeks.

Ddays

Hooked
My view for 2 hours last Friday going in and 2 hours going ]back out of Chicago :icon_crazy:

Chi 2.jpg

Chi 1.jpg

Attachments

• Chi 1.jpg
    Chi 1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 72

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome to my neck of the woods. How are you enjoying Friday traffic, sir? Looks like you are coming in I90/94

The express lanes are not really express btw [emoji23]

Yeah, the express wasn't! The other drivers there are very accommodating. Said no one ever. Christ and I thought I drove fast. I was doin 80 and just about got run over on the way in. :crazyeyes:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Yeah, the express wasn't! The other drivers there are very accommodating. Said no one ever. Christ and I thought I drove fast. I was doin 80 and just about got run over on the way in. :crazyeyes:

You should totally go up on the Sears tower if have some time to spare. Go out onto the glass box thing
IMG_7560.JPG

black pearl

Hooked
Yup, that’ll do it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to do that. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
I bet it was a loud pop they heard. [emoji23] was really surprised to see it when the sheet metal came off!

Out of oil?

Surprisingly was only half quart low. Really curious on what made it happen though.

Top Bottom