What's your view like at work?

JDDK

20190221_101415.jpg Client has a "guard turkey" that has me trapped in my jeep. This thing is crazy protective and wants a piece of me

Clutch

Caught the Bug
This past week has been a a good mix of rainy weather did a few real estate shoots though .. View attachment 321414 View attachment 321415 View attachment 321416 View attachment 321417 and caught this fella .. gotta be the closest I have ever been to one as well ,was only about 15-20 ft away View attachment 321418

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wish when I was selling my house I would’ve used photos like this instead of the garbage my real estate agent took!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Had a loaner during an oil change and recall today
57254069800__EB185D5C-1182-41E9-9D1C-34F3EC6AB7C5.JPG
It was ok but I wouldn’t trade mine for it. Shutting off at stop lights was a new and annoying experience

TrailHunter

Hooked
Had a loaner during an oil change and recall today

It was ok but I wouldn’t trade mine for it. Shutting off at stop lights was a new and annoying experience

I’m having a hard time liking the new Chevy’s... As far as the Automatic start/stop... I’m sure there is a work around. Unplugging one wire shut it off on my F150.

JKbrick

I’m having a hard time liking the new Chevy’s... As far as the Automatic start/stop... I’m sure there is a work around. Unplugging one wire shut it off on my F150.

I don’t mind the looks of the half ton and I like the gmc half ton and the new Hd gmc but the new Hd Chevy is f’ing ugly as hell

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
View attachment 321483 Client has a "guard turkey" that has me trapped in my jeep. This thing is crazy protective and wants a piece of me
Yikes a attack Turkey... gotta watch out for them birds .. [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]
I wish when I was selling my house I would’ve used photos like this instead of the garbage my real estate agent took!

Thanks man ... these are my own edits though .. the ones that get used for the agents are ran through software and make em look a bit washed out in my opinion.. they dont show the character of the place and I've never cared for those sort ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
View attachment 321483 Client has a "guard turkey" that has me trapped in my jeep. This thing is crazy protective and wants a piece of me

My uncle was a meter reader for ComEd in the inner city of Chicago for years before moving up. He said the entire time he never had an issue with a dog and the only thing that ever attacked him was a big mean Turkey lol

jdofmemi

It’s on a ditch witch stand behind mini skid. It’s the main rear idler wheel for the track. It was a trip. Was able to pull it off the spindle, the castle but and carter pin still in place.

Those wanted out bad.

If it was a wheel, it would have probably fell off. The track must have held the idler in line enough it wouldn't fall completely off.

Ruin the spindle shaft too?

black pearl

Hooked
Those wanted out bad.

If it was a wheel, it would have probably fell off. The track must have held the idler in line enough it wouldn't fall completely off.

Ruin the spindle shaft too?

The track was the only thing holding it in place.
Surprisingly the spindle is fine. Every thing else is destroyed though.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Image1551212586.559564.jpg

Stocking 450 sheets of 5/8 drywall today... not fun

The boom will get it close to the door, then we have to stock it wherever they want it in the building by hand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom