Wheel diversity

LasVegasJK

I'm with you 100%. There was a lot of the bronze thing going on at SEMA last year and while it looks nice and all, it's not my thing. Black wheels are nice and I'd still run them but everyone and their mother has them. Maybe because of it, they're kind of boring to me now and that's why we've been going back to bling as you have seen on Moby, Rubicat and even Jane :yup:

Black wheels are boring. I've even considered the old school white wagon wheels, but I haven't really checked out the machined or natural finishes. I tend to over analyze everything, so I'll likely spend another month obsessing over which color wheels I want on my Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Black wheels are boring. I've even considered the old school white wagon wheels, but I haven't really checked out the machined or natural finishes. I tend to over analyze everything, so I'll likely spend another month obsessing over which color wheels I want on my Jeep.

LOL!! I run old school white wagon wheels on my old J2000
main.php

But, I've moved over to a machined look on our JK's
20161024192815-4aa3123f.jpg

OhNoTheJiggies

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Gray is the new Black! GC's new wheel are the bomb! Even my stock granite crystal Moab wheels look the nicest as compared to the polished or black ones IMO.

IMG_3977.jpg

Top Bottom