Wheels and tires

White lightning

I have 5 stock rubicon wheels and tires with the tpms gauges and all lug nuts. 4 have 7500 miles and the 5th has 0. $1100 obo. I'm in 92277. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463984020.861943.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463984040.125958.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463984052.719966.jpg

JoeB-JKURX

Oooooh - you're in for it now. Seriously, check out the forum rules before posting something like that. There is a sub-forum where active members can post stuff they want to sell. You are in the wrong place and probably wouldn't be classified as an active member.

White lightning

I feel I'm pretty dedicated to the site. I'm always on reading and learning. Just don't say much cause I don't know a lot.... Just trying to help someone out with tires. If I knew how to take it down I would.... Haha not very computer smart

At $1100 for the set youre not "helping" anybody out quite frankly! You've also posted in the wrong section and with a join date of a month ago, its gonna be hard to convince anyone here that you're a contributing member of this forum... Good luck:thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
Look at metro area Craigslist around the nation. That'll give you a better idea of what they sell for. 1100 is no good. Also, most people on this forum are looking for larger tire upgrades and are in the process of selling their own stock stuff or are looking to buy bigger tires. FYI. And last:

cool-story-bro-2c0mv8.jpg

Napalm

I might actually be in the market for some of these in the next couple of months, but for $1100 I don't think I could do it. I bought a set of these for my last Jeep with 15 miles on them for $750.

Like WJCO said, not a lot of people on here are in the market for these so selling them will be difficult.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I might actually be in the market for some of these in the next couple of months, but for $1100 I don't think I could do it. I bought a set of these for my last Jeep with 15 miles on them for $750.

Like WJCO said, not a lot of people on here are in the market for these so selling them will be difficult.

Ill sell you my 35s for $1000. :blush::bleh::thumb:

White lightning

I posted obo. So offers are welcome. Just like with any sales. You start high and go down. I didn't expect anyone to pay 1100 for them but I had to start somewhere

jesse3638

Hooked
I can't even give away my rubicon wheels......

I was asking 1K for mine with 1500 miles on them delivered. Settled on $850 and he came over and I helped put them on drank a few beers he used to pay for the install. Worked for me..haha. $1100 is a bit steep for them I agree. Plus its be a hard sell not being around long. Let them sit and repost after you're active or sell them in Craigslist.

Buneewunee

I just sold my 2015 JKUR Hardrock edition wheels and tires (3600 miles) for $840 on Craigslist, Los Angeles area. I advertised at $1000 or make an offer. It took about 3 weeks. Good luck.

Jelliott28

I sold mine for 800 with 500 miles and it was a a struggle took almost three months and everybody only wanted to offer like 500-600

Top Bottom