When replace a front/rear axle

aven2rus

No matter how bad a day I'm having, threads like this always make me laugh.

Agree the Internet provides the perfect forum for cyberbullies, individuals whose aim is to gain gratification from the hopes of distress caused by provoking and tormenting others. The anonymity, ease of provocation, and almost infinite source of targets means the Internet is full of predators.

Cyberbullies get a perverse sense of satisfaction (called gratification) from their actions designed to inflame and enrage.

If you respond in any way that is emotional or lets them know that they are getting to you and are able to make you upset it only encourages the cyber bully.

Remember, bullies often suffer from low self-esteem and they want to feel better about themselves. Instead of doing something positive or succeeding at something or making a new friend a bully has learned to make themselves feel better by controlling, abusing and tearing down others. This gives them a sense of control and power they don't have in their lives. Most bullies are actually quite weak and the same is true of cyber bullies.

WJCO

Meme King
Agree the Internet provides the perfect forum for cyberbullies, individuals whose aim is to gain gratification from the hopes of distress caused by provoking and tormenting others. The anonymity, ease of provocation, and almost infinite source of targets means the Internet is full of predators.

Cyberbullies get a perverse sense of satisfaction (called gratification) from their actions designed to inflame and enrage.

If you respond in any way that is emotional or lets them know that they are getting to you and are able to make you upset it only encourages the cyber bully.

Remember, bullies often suffer from low self-esteem and they want to feel better about themselves. Instead of doing something positive or succeeding at something or making a new friend a bully has learned to make themselves feel better by controlling, abusing and tearing down others. This gives them a sense of control and power they don't have in their lives. Most bullies are actually quite weak and the same is true of cyber bullies.

Thank you for that, Dr Phil. I don't see any bullying here. I do see some sarcasm. Hope you didn't miss that...... The internet is also full of inaccurate information. We try our best here to correct that and keep it accurate. Saves others from mistakes we've already made and saves them money. With that being said, I'm no engineer. Sorry. :grayno:

Exodus 4x4

Could you be more of a pussy?

Sithwindu

I have been around Jeeps since I graduated high school in 1979, degrees in Automotive Technology & Mechanical Engineering, worked in the industry for 15 years, worked as part time trail guide for 7 years working 40-50 days a year, set-up 25+ sets of axles, narrowed D44's & D60's and installed every locker out there. So I feel I have some knowledge to share and decide to get involved in forums again. That and I bought my first JK.

So I started here and wow a few posts in and the local tribe of internet trained brain washed are slamming me with childish emotioacons and unsupported bashings. I totally except that some people have loyalties to their brands for what ever reasons and there is a lot of misguided information from "gurus" but how about some decency or supporting knowledge to ones claims. Not a pic of some fool who jumped his JK at a level that would require a trophy truck.

Ugly.. I'll move on now.

While everyone has their preferred brand, all these people are telling him to NOT buy a product, not to buy one product over the other.

When it comes to sleeves Iv seen several tubes break while the sleeve is intact, didn't do much for the housing
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459984305.837723.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459984318.240599.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459984327.974749.jpg

All the advice is with good intentions trying to save the homie money. Not brand loyalist.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
blah blah blah... degrees in Automotive Technology & Mechanical Engineering... blah blah blah
Again with this garbage? Should I even try to bring up engineering code of ethics or how you OBVIOUSLY have no idea what those are?? If you are going to fake a profession, choose one that isn't so easy for someone to call you out on! God damn!

Oh goodie, another engineer. I feel smarter already. :sly:

Find a REAL one... you'll be supprised... Internet "engineers" are a dime a dozen and Fucking ridiculous with a capital F.

Where is the "shit that piss you off " thread when I need it!?!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have been around Jeeps since I graduated high school in 1979, degrees in Automotive Technology & Mechanical Engineering, worked in the industry for 15 years, worked as part time trail guide for 7 years working 40-50 days a year, set-up 25+ sets of axles, narrowed D44's & D60's and installed every locker out there. So I feel I have some knowledge to share and decide to get involved in forums again. That and I bought my first JK.

I once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express :idontknow:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

So I started here and wow a few posts in and the local tribe of internet trained brain washed are slamming me with childish emotioacons and unsupported bashings. I totally except that some people have loyalties to their brands for what ever reasons and there is a lot of misguided information from "gurus" but how about some decency or supporting knowledge to ones claims. Not a pic of some fool who jumped his JK at a level that would require a trophy truck.

Ugly.. I'll move on now.

Expect**

oh and....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459992827.299239.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Okay, so which one of you cum guzzlers is Jesus and never made a simple spelling or grammar mistake?

I'm neither Jesus, Hee-soos, nor a cum-guzzler. But I did find it rather comical in the poster's judgmental rant (to make others feel guilty with his HIGH RANK of credentials and counselor skills) that his use of grammar was flawed.

On a different note, glad you could join us and bring this thread up this morning.

Top Bottom