Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

rmilobrown

Sorry for the repost. I tried to delete them, maybe someone can help out.

Attachments

• IMG_20170804_174845208.jpg
    IMG_20170804_174845208.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Driving thru Joshua Tree on my way to vegas.

Took it up to Old Dale Road. The ranger at the visitor center strongly discouraged us from doing it. Said it was "impassable". She must not own a jeep.

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5323.jpg IMG_5312.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kavanji

A good Buddy and i went exploring this weekend.

30025215nu.jpg

30025216fw.jpg

30025217nt.jpg

30025218up.jpg

30025219ni.jpg

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
got up into Ark. along the Missouri River and into the Ouachita National Forest lots of forest roads , small rivers , some dry and hardly any water flowing and others not so dry , and of course there is ample hiking trails all throughout the area and along the rivers themselves so that's always a bonus ...... DSC_0623 copy.jpg of course camping right alongside the river is always a bit of a bonus as well and there are plenty of spots I was camped right on the backside of the bridge waking up alongside this slow moving little section .. DSC_0790 copy.jpg ..... course the rain never did really get coming down like I had been hoping it would to make the falls themselves a bit more wild than my last visit but still they were a bit better than previously DSC_0740 copy.jpg DSC_0740 copy.jpg ............. and if you spend a bit of time walking the river you can find quite a few other area's with some pretty nice scenery and a abundance of other areas with various sized waterfalls copy.jpg DSC_0644 copy.jpg and of course while they may not be the Mountains of Colo. they still offer some amazing views DSC_0820 copy.jpg and of course there are also places to get in some rock climbing ... DSC_0823 copy.jpg and always remember to keep a eye out for the local wildlife because you never know when it is just about to be underfoot DSC_0815 copy.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Water moccasin?

Looks like a pit viper of some sort...

Looks like a water moccasin to me!

Yea i think it was but didnt get all that close to em was up on the bank an just happened to spot em when i glanced down .. he was actually about 10 ' away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

It is. Sorry, snake nerd here. Scary too, because the cottonmouth doesn't have as large as a triangulated head like most of the other venomous snakes here, and you have to get really close to see the vertical pupil. On top of that, depending on their age, they have different colors and patterns. Back to the jeep forum now.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Driving back from LV to OC. IMG_5370.jpg

You can find the strangest things in the middle of the desert.

IMG_5377.jpg

Anyone know what this is?

IMG_5374.jpg

Enjoying the drive thru Joshua Tree

IMG_5388.jpg

Ah yes. Just what I was waiting for. Just love these signs.

IMG_5402.jpg

Made it thru Berdoo Canyon solo. Not as hard as folks made it out to be.

IMG_5403.jpg

Great drive back. 10+ hours and it felt like a short trip.

Top Bottom