Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

HoosierWolf

Checked out the Hazegreen bridge over the Gasconade river in Missouri. It's been closed to vehicle traffic a few years now but is part of Route 66 in Missouri. There is hope to have it restored as a footbridge and sort of monument. Did some fishing as well. Caught nothing. Think we are going to take the kayaks and paddle that river sometime though. Seems pretty nice. Also a lot of dirt roads there which I plan to check out.

HazelgreenBridge.JPG Route66.JPG

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Mine took me to my hometown which is mostly farmland, but somehow I got caught in this caravan.

IMG_8115.jpg

The lineup was Porsche, Porsche, Lotus, Lotus, Benz, Lamborghini, & Lamborghini.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
We went for a mountain drive and there was so much traffic that we turned around and on a whim we checked out a trail that normally has 5-6 foot snow drifts this time of year. There was barely any snow, just patches off to the side as we've had a dry winter. So we got to have a little fun in the wife's Jeep. For the record, you can see I'm taking pictures from the passenger side, proving I don't drive this thing :D

j (1).jpg

j (2).jpg

j (3).jpg

j (4).jpg

j (6).jpg

j (7).jpg

j (8).jpg

Top Bottom