Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Jsouder53

Hooked
This morning I drove around the neighborhood looking for a loading dock or anything, really that I could flex on to check clearances, etc. Nothing! So I did what any Jeeper would do. I headed for the mountains.

I found plenty of stuff to flex on. :D

Right about here, I came up on an older man and his wife in a Chevy pickup that had slid into a snowy ditch and they were stuck good. I took the opportunity to hit my lockers for the first time. Cool! Getting him out was pretty drama free. I put a strap on each of our bumpers and I yanked him out. Always happy to be a hero for a minute. :)

Great looking Jeep!
Glad to hear you were able to be a hero [emoji106]
I can’t wait to be in the mountains and have the ability to just hit trails like that...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Yesterday we headed to Badlands off road park for a trial run. Super excited to head back the 28th, had a great time wheel with veruge*144.

Attachments

• IMG_20180422_092145.jpg
    IMG_20180422_092145.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 107

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This morning I drove around the neighborhood looking for a loading dock or anything, really that I could flex on to check clearances, etc. Nothing! So I did what any Jeeper would do. I headed for the mountains.

I found plenty of stuff to flex on. :D

And some snow

Right about here, I came up on an older man and his wife in a Chevy pickup that had slid into a snowy ditch and they were stuck good. I took the opportunity to hit my lockers for the first time. Cool! Getting him out was pretty drama free. I put a strap on each of our bumpers and I yanked him out. Always happy to be a hero for a minute. :)

Rolled over 40k.

And finally aired back up.

Awesome pics and love seeing the decals on the doors :thumb:

Nice job on helping the pickup too :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Snowy mountain drive. I'm ready for summer but these Spring snows sure are pretty.

I totally missed these pics when they were posted. Sure looks pretty but I have to say that I'm super happy that I'm finally getting some nicer weather :cool:

Brute

Hooked
Wife and I took a quick trip to the Big Island to check on our lot in North Kohala, attend our homeowners association (even though we don't yet have a home there )annual meeting...and take my wife to Waipio Valley, where she has never been.

Waipio Valley.jpg WV2.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Of course, we rented a jeep...necessary in order to get to the beach and also climb back out of the valley.

jeep rental.jpg jr2.jpg

Brute

Hooked
The first time I came to Waipio, it was over 30 years ago...thankfully, it hasn't changed much...same black sand beach

WVB.jpg WVB2.jpg

Brute

Hooked
The stream that starts life from a waterfall deep in the valley, then meanders it's way to the ocean. It is the lifeblood to the dozen or so people that farm (mostly taro) and live in this isolated place...

stream.jpg

Top Bottom