Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Yosemite last weekend! Sequoia this week, gonna drive up to Buck Rock Lookout and hike Alta Peak the next day.

Attachments

• 924C01CD-729B-4B8A-9F47-4B5634D32911.jpg
    924C01CD-729B-4B8A-9F47-4B5634D32911.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 117

WJCO

Meme King
With my Jeep in the shop, we managed to take my wife's Jeep camping and fishing and actually fit everything for 5 people. We were looking forward to using the new ARB awning for my roof rack, but this plan still worked out.

IMG_20180614_135031_050.jpg

IMG_20180614_135014_982.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
How was the fishing/camping/overlanding trip? (wait...no snorkel, so you could not have been overlanding)...

No snorkel, so no official overlanding. I did catch 8 brookies and one rainbow but none worth photographing. Largest one was 8 inches. Released them all, but the kids had fun with it.

97TJ

Gas line above tank started leaking, the fittings are plastic. End of trip and a good thing I looked under the Jeep prior to hike. Another Jeeping adventure that could have been ugly, I was very remote.

Re-installed the gas tank skid plate and cut the vent tube inside of the tank. That is supposed to allow the tank to take about 19 gallons instead of 15. Installing gas tanks and their skid plates is a bugger when the factory skid plate is smashed up.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Yosemite last weekend! Sequoia this week, gonna drive up to Buck Rock Lookout and hike Alta Peak the next day.

Spectacular scenery! I’m interested to hear and see more about the hike.

With my Jeep in the shop, we managed to take my wife's Jeep camping and fishing and actually fit everything for 5 people. We were looking forward to using the new ARB awning for my roof rack, but this plan still worked out.

View attachment 303664

Stuff for five? My Jeep is that full when it’s just me and the kid 🤣.

I can finally add to this thread!!! View attachment 303774 caught a break in the rain and explored some national forest service roads this afternoon

Good to see you out exploring! I’m sure you’re going to be adding lots of great photos to this thread!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Good to see you out exploring! I’m sure you’re going to be adding lots of great photos to this thread!

It’s definitely good to break away and hit some trails, finally settled in enough to enjoy it!

That looks like an absolutely beautiful area! Great pic[emoji106][emoji112]

Thanks! It definitely was a beautiful spot, many more areas to explorer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom