Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

boardsurfer

4th and final day. A quick run up the front side of Moab Rim. Supposed to break 100 degrees today so we got out and back early.

IMG_20180621_081548.jpg

Slimebones

We hit five trails this week around Moab, Cliffhanger being my fave, but all were definitely worth the visit (PSM, Moab Rim, 7 Mile Rim, Hell's Revenge). Perfect trails for a rig like mine. Could not have been a better trip.

Attachments

• IMG_20180619_124105.jpg
    IMG_20180619_124105.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 122

Jsouder53

Hooked
4th and final day. A quick run up the front side of Moab Rim. Supposed to break 100 degrees today so we got out and back early.

View attachment 304103

We hit five trails this week around Moab, Cliffhanger being my fave, but all were definitely worth the visit (PSM, Moab Rim, 7 Mile Rim, Hell's Revenge). Perfect trails for a rig like mine. Could not have been a better trip.

Looks like it was an awesome trip! Can’t wait to make my way there one of these days! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

I went on a “daddy-daughter” adventure day with my oldest. We explored ghost towns and even a Spanish Military presidio all around Tombstone in Cochise Co. No hardcore trails but plenty of unmaintained roads and a two mile hike on foot.

Finally a shot near the OK Corral Gunfight Site
IMG_5577.jpg

IMG_5578.jpg

Presidio ruins dating back to 1775
IMG_5588.jpg

One of President Lincoln’s personal bodyguards is buried here as well as the original owners of the Bird Cage Theatre in Tombstone.
IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5606.jpg

Courtland Jail
IMG_5617.jpg

Gleeson Jail (restored in 2008)
IMG_5625.jpg

IMG_5623.jpg

PS - 3000th post

Last edited:

Ruvicon

Zion National Park

Failed to get a good Jeep picture, but my JK got us there in one piece. Hiked Angels Landing and here’s a pic with my boys doing the Topdown Narrows. Awesome trip!

IMG_1290.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom