Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

jdofmemi

I like talking about jeeps. The shit talk gets a little overboard.

So ignore it and talk Jeeps, but don't try to go behind our backs and support the shit talker that showed up out of the blue from two years ago, then leaving it on a public forum to be called out.

ED4

So ignore it and talk Jeeps, but don't try to go behind our backs and support the shit talker that showed up out of the blue from two years ago, then leaving it on a public forum to be called out.

You are right. My bad. Won't make an excuse.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I like talking about jeeps. The shit talk gets a little overboard.

Everyone is different I guess... My best friendships revolve around shit talkin... I think thats why I feel so at home here... being around people that don’t talk shit makes me f’n uncomfortable... lol

ED4

Everyone is different I guess... My best friendships revolve around shit talkin... I think thats why I feel so at home here... being around people that don’t talk shit makes me f’n uncomfortable... lol

Yea sure. In person with people you know. Or at least with someone you've met before. I'll shit talk all day long.

But when you do it online with new people it comes off as a keyboard warrior and is incredibly off putting to people who are trying to get into an amazing hobby. A hobby you are trying to advocate.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Yea sure. In person with people you know. Or at least with someone you've met before. I'll shit talk all day long.

But when you do it online with new people it comes off as a keyboard warrior and is incredibly off putting to people who are trying to get into an amazing hobby. A hobby you are trying to advocate.

To each is there own... it’s the internet... best of luck.

Top Bottom