Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

onlyone

Quick lunch next to Lime Creek before we hit the Alpine loop. My brother drove out from Kansas to spend some time with us. He has a nice tuned diesel Gladiator Overland on 37s. That thing is a monster. The power is just never ending. Next time I’m back in Kansas mine is getting tuned at his shop. Over 550 ft lbs at the wheels. 5454AFF6-A796-4A9C-9308-3BD21433D43A.jpeg 8A1004A5-8513-4612-971F-C7DFB325D29E.jpeg

GP NOIR

Hooked
Digging the new grille!
I was thinking the same thing 👍
Thanks! I got pretty lucky finding it on FB Marketplace. It does greatly improve the look of Gypsy.

The guy I got it from told me another guy contacted him 5 minutes after I agreed to buy the grill and offered him double the money. The guy had a photo shoot planned for some Jeep accessories. The accessories were installed on a Jeep with an aftermarket grill and didn't want the brand associated with the "Angry Grill".

Fortunately for me, the seller was a man who valued his word.

JimLee

Hooked
Me and the wife volunteered to help a local club with their annual Sherman pass trail clearing of dead trees so the trail can be opened to the public. If groups like this didn't do these things it's doubtful many of these trails in SoCal would ever open up again (the forest service gave us one ranger for our group (Gear Grinders) and one for the Bakersfield group (Trailblazers) which comes up the other side clearing as they go as well, that's how thinly stretched they are). So we decided to give a little back to the 4x4 community that keeps these things open. I didn't take a bunch of pics, but we cleared alot (our group cleared 40 downed trees from 6" in diameter to a monster that was around 48" in diameter) that had fallen across the trail and got in a decent trail run in the process. So if you run Sherman pass this year, you're welcome!

20230722_094358.jpg

20230722_093535.jpg
20230722_093631.jpg
20230722_140149.jpg
20230722_153050.jpg

Aceisback

Hooked
Me and the wife volunteered to help a local club with their annual Sherman pass trail clearing of dead trees so the trail can be opened to the public. If groups like this didn't do these things it's doubtful many of these trails in SoCal would ever open up again (the forest service gave us one ranger for our group (Gear Grinders) and one for the Bakersfield group (Trailblazers) which comes up the other side clearing as they go as well, that's how thinly stretched they are). So we decided to give a little back to the 4x4 community that keeps these things open. I didn't take a bunch of pics, but we cleared alot (our group cleared 40 downed trees from 6" in diameter to a monster that was around 48" in diameter) that had fallen across the trail and got in a decent trail run in the process. So if you run Sherman pass this year, you're welcome!

View attachment 393031

View attachment 393032
View attachment 393033
View attachment 393036
View attachment 393037
So what are y’all planning to do with that rock that’s on the trail!?! IMG_0896.jpeg

Aceisback

Hooked
Well, if it's on Sherman Pass 4x4 trail it's already gone, probably met some dynamite. There are a couple of other trails that come in from different directions (like North meadow pass trail) and cross the trail we were on but we didn't come across any immovable objects on out trip.
Bako TB posted that from the Sherman clean up. Not sure how USFS deals with such objects.🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom