Which 37's for JK Daily Driver?

I have 37x13.50r17 Cooper Stts. Started at exactly 37" tread depth around 1" and I'm at 20k miles at 36 3/4"

I just mounted a set of Cooper STT Pros 37x12.50r17 and they were 36.25" when mounted. Only got to drive it a little bit since then, but they've seem pretty quiet so far and look like they will handle wet weather and snow very well with the siping and I'm looking forward to trying them out offroad.

hhunter050

I just mounted a set of Cooper STT Pros 37x12.50r17 and they were 36.25" when mounted. Only got to drive it a little bit since then, but they've seem pretty quiet so far and look like they will handle wet weather and snow very well with the siping and I'm looking forward to trying them out offroad.

The STTs do great so I'm sure the pros will too

JayKay

Caught the Bug

Why would you go with those junk tires????

mds22

Anyone run BFG Km2 37"?? Load D and only around 65lbs sounds interesting. Heard they aren't great in rain, any experience?

tlower07

I have the stt pros. Seem to be pretty quiet so far. Been good offroad so far too. They do good in wet weather, but haven't had any snow to test them in yet.

Last edited:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
That's what I was thinking. It's a bit confusing to those of us outside the joke. ;)

Guess if I would've put some of these at the end...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]...it would've been easier for everyone to read the sarcasm, my bad

Zstairlessone

Anyone run BFG Km2 37"?? Load D and only around 65lbs sounds interesting. Heard they aren't great in rain, any experience?
Mine (not in 37" size) were pretty scary at times the few rains in the Southern Cal desert. Also not very good on the 58 coming out of Tehachapi in snow. Other than that I love mine and they are growing larger every tire change.

Top Bottom