Which lift?

Jackal01

considering you only need front lower arms and rear upper arms (if your running an aftermarket DS) the short arm is the way to go price wise.

To add ontop of the already smooth ride the BO coilovers will provide the long arms will help improve handling.

So many options. Almost too many options and that is just within ORE lift possibilities (the only options I am looking at regardless).

JK1

i will be honest i love my set up but the long arm rear lower control arm brackets have come into play many times and have even stopped me from making it up a obstacle or 2.. I wish i would have saved a little more $$$$ and went with the evo lever... :twocents:

NMCOD

Wow. Great things to think about. Yep multiple options all within the same price range. Thanks for the pics awesome looking setup. Hmmmmm what to do ????

NMCOD

So is the high clearance long arm kit that much different than the double D long arm kit that comes in the 4" double D long arm lift kit ? The double D kit and the high clearance kit are both $2449

Is one just giving you 4" more of clearance by using different brackets?

Why not just use/ produce the high clearance kit in the 4" double D long arm kit and not market 2 different kits since higher clearance for obstacles is so important. As mentioned earlier

Sorry for all the questions maybe somebody from ORE chime in

NMCOD

Or if you're going to have both long arm kits offer the high clearance as an option in the double d 4" kit like the option for different shocks etc

JK1

So is the high clearance long arm kit that much different than the double D long arm kit that comes in the 4" double D long arm lift kit ? The double D kit and the high clearance kit are both $2449

Is one just giving you 4" more of clearance by using different brackets?

Why not just use/ produce the high clearance kit in the 4" double D long arm kit and not market 2 different kits since higher clearance for obstacles is so important. As mentioned earlier

Sorry for all the questions maybe somebody from ORE chime in

You can only use the high clearence kit if you do the EVO lever or if you have ORE custom install it to work without the EVO Lever. The difference between the DD long arm and the high clearence is the rear brackets they dont hang 3in below the frame. Also the way the long arms attatch to the rear axle is different that is why the high clearence is use with the EVO lever.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

You can only use the high clearence kit if you do the EVO lever or if you have ORE custom install it to work without the EVO Lever. The difference between the DD long arm and the high clearence is the rear brackets they dont hang 3in below the frame. Also the way the long arms attatch to the rear axle is different that is why the high clearence is use with the EVO lever.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So the High Clearance Long Arm kit will work with their Bolt On Coilovers, also...correct? That is what you are using from my understanding.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So the High Clearance Long Arm kit will work with their Bolt On Coilovers, also...correct? That is what you are using from my understanding.

ONLY if you have it done in house at ORE, otherwise no the high clearance only is compatable with the evo lever.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So then what is JK1 using? Or maybe he did go that route and went to ORE. I am so lost. :doh:

he is running the DD long arm with bolt on's. he was saying he wish he went evo lever with high clearance because the control arm mounts hanging down 3" have hung him up sometimes on the trail

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
http://offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-DD-LONGARM

so that and the bolt on coilovers. At the bottom is says "Available as EVO MFG Double D Bolt on LONG ARM UPGRADE Kit $2299.99 " meaning he didn't but the DD lift and bolt on coilovers but rather just the long arms from the kit.

what you provided is the 4" DD long arm kit which is basically the 4" enforcer with long arms. EVO sells just the long arm kit for 2299.99 then you add in the price for bolt on's and your looking at $6000+/- for it all

so you would go this route
front and rear bolt on's
http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO.Bolt.On
http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO.Bolt.On.R
then add in the long arms
http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-DoubleDLONGARM-UPGRADE

all for the small price of $5900

JK1

what you provided is the 4" DD long arm kit which is basically the 4" enforcer with long arms. EVO sells just the long arm kit for 2299.99 then you add in the price for bolt on's and your looking at $6000+/- for it all

so you would go this route
front and rear bolt on's
http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO.Bolt.On
http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO.Bolt.On.R
then add in the long arms
http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-DoubleDLONGARM-UPGRADE

all for the small price of $5900

this is correct this is exactly what i did but i also already had the dragling flip and if you go with the upgrade kit and the bol ton C/O the rear bolt on C/O come with a track bar relocation bracket that is different than the one that comes with the DD long arm kit. i know this sounds confusing but if you decide what you want we can help make sure you get every thing you need.. :beer:

BDP849

ONLY if you have it done in house at ORE, otherwise no the high clearance only is compatable with the evo lever.

This is not completely true. I run the high clearance long arms with the bolt on coilovers and it was not done at ORE.

The rear brackets are custom but EVO will sells them, you just have to ask.

Edited: dang auto correct on my phone☺️

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This is not interlay true. I run the hight clearance long arms with the bolt in coil overs and it was not done at ORE.

i stand corrected. last time Drew@ore was on and we had a very similar thread going on he mentioned it was an in house only task so they might have changed it.

JK1

this will help ya see the difference in them

DD Long arm..look at the rear lower control arm bracket
10592861_806751512689122_4945615628529388520_n.jpg

High Clearance rear bracket
10689769_844137828950490_453506477106268271_n.jpg

JK1

This is not interlay true. I run the hight clearance long arms with the bolt in coil overs and it was not done at ORE.

well then i know what i will be doing this winter :beer::yup:

JK1

do you have a pic handy of your rear axle that would show what has to be changed in order to run the high clearance kit

BDP849

i stand corrected. last time Drew@ore was on and we had a very similar thread going on he mentioned it was an in house only task so they might have changed it.

I did it last winter, love the setup.
However i could be wrong maybe EVO has decided to stop selling them. Couldn't hurt to give EVO a call and ask.

Top Bottom