Whiskey of the Day

Aceisback

Hooked
Bought this on a whim, and it was on sale. Don’t care for it.
Open to suggestions on mixing to help save it. Don’t normally mix my bourbon but I don’t like this enough to drink straight. IMG_1560.jpeg

JAGS

Hooked
Bought this on a whim, and it was on sale. Don’t care for it.
Open to suggestions on mixing to help save it. Don’t normally mix my bourbon but I don’t like this enough to drink straight. View attachment 394567
I just did several whiskey “infusions” and they turned out great. Used Costco brand but might trying with the brooks. 🤷‍♂️ whiskey sours should allow the whiskey to come through and still have good flavor.

JAGS

Hooked
My buying addiction almost got the better of me. This is not my pic, but it could have been. The store reached out to me with a smoking deal before they released to the public. They also have an eagle very special double rare. I couldn’t justify either with two kids in college. I’d also be divorced and the only thing more expensive than these bottles would be alimony. Ha ha.

Has anyone here ever tasted or even purchased any multi thousand dollar bottles?

Attachments

• IMG_7207.jpeg
    IMG_7207.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
My buying addiction almost got the better of me. This is not my pic, but it could have been. The store reached out to me with a smoking deal before they released to the public. They also have an eagle very special double rare. I couldn’t justify either with two kids in college. I’d also be divorced and the only thing more expensive than these bottles would be alimony. Ha ha.

Has anyone here ever tasted or even purchased any multi thousand dollar bottles?
The only time I’ve spent more than msrp is for an Old Forester Birthday Bourbon (one of my favorite special releases) however in my kids birth year. I missed getting one that year and it took me a few years to find. Not thousands but about double msrp. 👍

JAGS

Hooked
The only time I’ve spent more than msrp is for an Old Forester Birthday Bourbon (one of my favorite special releases) however in my kids birth year. I missed getting one that year and it took me a few years to find. Not thousands but about double msrp. 👍
Pretty much anything allocated is overpriced in SoCal. Msrp is almost impossible as a result. Some pricing is insane if you can actually even find a bottle. That’s a cool find with your daughters birth year. 😎

Top Bottom