Whiskey of the Day

Ahhh the good stuff!

Here is my goto:
1 slice lemon zest
1 slice Orange zest
About 1/2 tsp brown sugar, about 1/2 tsp white sugar
A dribble of water (maybe 1.5tsp)
A few dashes of quality bitters (the scrappies are pretty tasty)
2oz if a yummy bourbon or rye (one is my personal faves is Noahs mill)

Muddle a few times to get out the orange and lemon oil and swirl to dissolve the sugar.

Add 1 large ice cube, or ice sphere... and enjoy!

Sounds great.

The better the whiskey the better the cocktail. And you can’t go wrong with Noah’s Mill. Stuff is so good.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
20171209_185257%7E2.jpg
I love emptying my bottle of scotch to try something new. This really hits the spot for me, really smooth and is now my favorite!

JAGS

Hooked
Ahhh the good stuff!

Here is my goto:
1 slice lemon zest
1 slice Orange zest
About 1/2 tsp brown sugar, about 1/2 tsp white sugar
A dribble of water (maybe 1.5tsp)
A few dashes of quality bitters (the scrappies are pretty tasty)
2oz if a yummy bourbon or rye (one is my personal faves is Noahs mill)

Muddle a few times to get out the orange and lemon oil and swirl to dissolve the sugar.

Add 1 large ice cube, or ice sphere... and enjoy!

I like the brown sugar idea. Will need to try that. The molasses component sounds nice.

I agree on the bourbon too. Right now I've just been going through my "cocktail" makers mark as I expediment.

SDG

Caught the Bug
I like the brown sugar idea. Will need to try that. The molasses component sounds nice.

I agree on the bourbon too. Right now I've just been going through my "cocktail" makers mark as I expediment.
I think bullet is a solid cocktail quality spirit. Don't want to sip it straight but mix it up and it's great for the price.

JAGS

Hooked
I think bullet is a solid cocktail quality spirit. Don't want to sip it straight but mix it up and it's great for the price.

Was leaning the same for the next bottle. And they sell it at Sam's/Costco so the value is high like you said.

JAGS

Hooked
Had some Woodford tonight. Couldn't take a pic as was at a business Xmas function. For you whiskey cocktail folks, have you ever had a Boulevardier? Wholly hell are they delicious!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU to Ddays for sending Cindy and I this awesome bottle of Wigle! It was way cool of you to think of us and we really do appreciate it - MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family.

IMG_1142.jpg

:hohoho:

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU to Ddays for sending Cindy and I this awesome bottle of Wigle! It was way cool of you to think of us and we really do appreciate it - MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family.

View attachment 286798

:hohoho:

Class Act indeed.

Somebody tell Jerry I’m going to need a bottle of that to drink my sorrows away from missing out on the giveaway.

Great pic btw. Looks like it could be on their ad.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Class Act indeed.

Somebody tell Jerry I’m going to need a bottle of that to drink my sorrows away from missing out on the giveaway.

Great pic btw. Looks like it could be on their ad.

Haha, we'll have to do that soon! LOL, I was half blasted when I left the distillery after doing all of my research on an empty stomach! ;)

jesse3638

Hooked
I might be addicted to these. Cheers to the start of Christmas weekend!!

[emoji319][emoji319]🥃🥃

View attachment 287138
Looks tasty. Got your recipe perfected?

Lisa and I have been into Irish, Kentucky, whiskey mules lately. I've got my own version using Kirkland Canadian whiskey. I call it the Costco Mounty Mule..haha.

1.5-2 oz Kirkland Canadian whiskey, fresh mint, lime wedge muddled, 4-6 oz ginger beer (also from Costco). Very tasty. They'll sneak up on you..haha.

Anyone have a recipe for a good hot totty? Lisa is under the weather And I know it would chase the cold away.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Looks tasty. Got your recipe perfected?

Lisa and I have been into Irish, Kentucky, whiskey mules lately. I've got my own version using Kirkland Canadian whiskey. I call it the Costco Mounty Mule..haha.

1.5-2 oz Kirkland Canadian whiskey, fresh mint, lime wedge muddled, 4-6 oz ginger beer (also from Costco). Very tasty. They'll sneak up on you..haha.

Anyone have a recipe for a good hot totty? Lisa is under the weather And I know it would chase the cold away.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Getting close!

Irish (Jameson) miles are tasty for sure. Everything sneaks up on ya after 4-5. Lol. [emoji6][emoji23]

Top Bottom