Whiskey of the Day

REKLESS-RED

So... found a 51 year old bottle of Dickel in a grandparents basement. What baffles me is the bottle looks like a dick...:what:

Attachments

• 1433819595565.jpg
    1433819595565.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 181

BlueBox

Lots of good stuff posted here. I am always on the search. Don't have a bottle with me now, but definitely check this one out. It's a blend of bourbon, rye, and scotch. I'm normally a bourbon only guy, but this stuff really works.

20120718highwestcampfiresotry.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of good stuff posted here. I am always on the search. Don't have a bottle with me now, but definitely check this one out. It's a blend of bourbon, rye, and scotch. I'm normally a bourbon only guy, but this stuff really works.

View attachment 147911

Okay, I have me a bottle of this and I have to say that I have a hard time getting past the smokey taste. Just a bit too strong for my taste.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug

View attachment 147911

Hmmmm...seems like something to try out on our upcoming 7th annual Ouray CO camping and jeeping trip. The name is really fitting

BlueBox

Okay, I have me a bottle of this and I have to say that I have a hard time getting past the smokey taste. Just a bit too strong for my taste.

Bummer. OK here's one more suggestion.

Brother in law got us started on this a few years ago and its been hard to find its gotten so popular. One of the best 29.99 750mL bottles I've had.

We reserve this for Sunday nights only so as not to spoil the rest of the whikeys out there :)

eaglerare2.jpg

thardy

Banned
Bummer. OK here's one more suggestion.

Brother in law got us started on this a few years ago and its been hard to find its gotten so popular. One of the best 29.99 750mL bottles I've had.

We reserve this for Sunday nights only so as not to spoil the rest of the whikeys out there :)

View attachment 148074

My dad got me a bottle of this back at Christmas. I was impressed.

Ragnar JK

Trying the Four Roses tonight - pretty good stuff. For about the same money still prefer the Blanton's

Attachments

• image-1553174671.jpg
    image-1553174671.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 176
Top Bottom