Whiskey of the Day

robx251

Caught the Bug
So helped a buddy down out a friend of his family’s house today and we found these. Most notable is the scotch. Image1539296603.425755.jpg
I was able to date it back to 1982-83. It’s a 12 year blended scotch whiskey.... I’m so tempted to crack it open but it is still sealed with the tax stamp intact
Image1539296737.485759.jpg

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

Scrambler

So helped a buddy down out a friend of his family’s house today and we found these. Most notable is the scotch. View attachment 312439
I was able to date it back to 1982-83. It’s a 12 year blended scotch whiskey.... I’m so tempted to crack it open but it is still sealed with the tax stamp intact
View attachment 312440

2016 JK Rubicon
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

How much for the vintage Mr. Boston?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

robx251

Caught the Bug
Lmao. Took me back to the broke college days. Interesting finds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I never really drank until well after college. Working in a night club 3 nights a week from the age of 20-27 really kind of makes you lose your desire to drink.

2016 JK Rubicon
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

wibornz

I received 18 bottles of good bourbon at my retirement party. One of the bottles was given to me with the condition that I open it and share a shot with him. It was a bottle of I.W. Harper bottled in 1942. It was made in 1935 so that makes the bottle of bourbon about 84 years old.

Pics for Interest.

I received 18 bottles of good bourbon at my retirement party. One of the bottles was given to me with the condition that I open it and share a shot with him. It was a bottle of I.W. Harper bottled in 1942. It was made in 1935 so that makes the bottle of bourbon about 84 years old.

Pics for Interest.

How was it?! Sounds like a great retirement party.

Brute

Hooked
I would also like to know what an 84 yo bottle of Kentucky bourbon tastes like...I know wines from a stellar vintage that can take 40-50-60 years of bottle aging taste completely different from when the wine was bottled

wibornz

It was very smooth with a caramel follow up. I had about two hundred people at my retirement party. About siix of us slipped away and did a round. It was well received and a chance of a life time. Most will never get a taste of bourbon that old.

Brute

Hooked
It was very smooth with a caramel follow up. I had about two hundred people at my retirement party. About siix of us slipped away and did a round. It was well received and a chance of a life time. Most will never get a taste of bourbon that old.

Most won't even live to be that old...

Top Bottom