Whiskey of the Day

It was very smooth with a caramel follow up. I had about two hundred people at my retirement party. About siix of us slipped away and did a round. It was well received and a chance of a life time. Most will never get a taste of bourbon that old.

Sounds like the perfect send off with the proper “slip away” with your close group. Congrats on your retirement.

kellyk

Not big on whiskey, but if you like rum like myself then try some Blue Chair Bay. It’s Kenny chesney’s brand with several different flavors. And if you check out the website it has tons of different recipes for each flavor. I’ve tried a few a they are awesome

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wibornz

View attachment 314393
Picked this up a few days ago. Haven’t opened it yet. Has anyone tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have. It is one of my favorites. Pour a tumbler, let it air out a little and it is very nice. I drink all my bourbon neat as I enjoy good taste. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I was introduced to it about a year ago and have enjoyed three bottles with friends since and have one full bottle on hand.

TrailHunter

Hooked
One of my go to drinks over the last 10 years has been Crown Royal & 7up.... but ever since a few horrible hangovers in my younger days, I’ve had difficulty with straight whiskey. But all you Drunks and this thread, has inspired me to enjoy a Neat glass.... so I’ll start with some Monkey Shoulder and see where it takes me.

IMG_9523.jpg

Top Bottom