Whiskey of the Day

Haven’t had a sip since of alcohol for awhile. But family in town and why the hell not? Enjoyed killing off a few bottles I’ve had open for 10ish years. Dad and I finished off a 4 roses single barrel, 4 roses barrel strength, and an old forester single barrel store pick from 2016ish. Also opened up a Michters 10 year (brother to Kirk’s bottle of the same 🤙).

IMG_4533.jpeg
IMG_4536.jpeg IMG_4538.jpeg

WJCO

Meme King

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haven’t had a sip since of alcohol for awhile. But family in town and why the hell not? Enjoyed killing off a few bottles I’ve had open for 10ish years. Dad and I finished off a 4 roses single barrel, 4 roses barrel strength, and an old forester single barrel store pick from 2016ish. Also opened up a Michters 10 year (brother to Kirk’s bottle of the same 🤙).

View attachment 407132
View attachment 407134 View attachment 407135
NICE!! Looks like a hell of a good time was had (y)

View attachment 407132
View attachment 407134 View attachment 407135
Hope you have a two-prong cork puller! They work great for stuck cork.

And because I’m immature…. 🤣

Top Bottom