Who named your JK, What do you call it, and Why?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow I do t believe I never replied to this thread!

Mine was named by my mom and I. It was red and looked mean to her when I first got it. Going back to my childhood I used to play sonic and knuckles with my brother. He was always sonic and I was knuckles. Fast forward 12 years and now he has a fast blue Subaru wrx named sonic and I have a slow rock crawling red jeep named knuckles. It's funny how we never really grew up
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442866595.269818.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442866650.046313.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442866661.602419.jpg .

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
After ordering my jeep i posted on here about names and me and steve (cozdude) decided on patton because my jeep is the tank color. Well after receiving my jeep and lifting her and what not, i was out at the movies with my girlfriend seeing pitch perfect and she loved character who's name we found out was fat Patricia. So after arguing with her over the twi names we just call her Patty hahaha

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442868778.787469.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442868792.402976.jpg

Not sure why my pictures cane up sideways. They are the right way on my phone lol

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
After ordering my jeep i posted on here about names and me and steve (cozdude) decided on patton because my jeep is the tank color. Well after receiving my jeep and lifting her and what not, i was out at the movies with my girlfriend seeing pitch perfect and she loved character who's name we found out was fat Patricia. So after arguing with her over the twi names we just call her Patty hahaha

View attachment 165836

View attachment 165837

Not sure why my pictures cane up sideways. They are the right way on my phone lol

Party's looking good Greg!!

AZRockJK

I named mine "Gambit" because I purchased it at the end of an over 2 year divorce process where I had truly been through the gambit to simply exercise right to be a loving and involved Father to my now 3 year old little girl. I'm also from New Orleans and Gambit, the marvel comic superhero, was always a favorite of mine since he was Cajun and had a unique personality. Last but not least, I figured "Gambit" symbolized all the obstacles in my life I have and will continue to overcome in my life, making me a better stronger man in the end.

bigbootysuperduty

Sgt. Grit, it's a Jeep so the name fit. It's been used, abused and has the scars to prove it. It's '14 with less than 5k before it was totaled, but still going strong.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So the naming of my JK was pretty interesting ever since I was a kid I loved history loved learning about WW2 about the paratroopers my favorite the weapons and events such as Battle of the Bulge, Africa, and above all D-Day and it just so happened that we purchased our JK on June 6th 2015 the day of the invasion.
So we named it D-Day honoring the Jeeps that landed on those beaches.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442878834.550570.jpg

JohnnyD

A few months after I bought it ...winter was here....daughter and I out trouncing the snow....she aptly named it SNOBALL. Very fitting for the northeast , not the most masculine of names but how could I deny this face....not possible

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442931108.397337.jpg

BigEd

My JK is named "CherryMaxxx" named by me and cause it always smells like cherries inside of it. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442933115.619920.jpg

crowrb29

We originally named the jeep clementine because its orange. The wife and kids started calling it Jeepie though and it just sort of stuck. I prefer to think of it like "GP" though. IMG_0815.jpg

jarho00

Ruby, named after my Grandmother, my bike is named after my other Grandmother, Wanda.

Attachments

• 1442987847670.jpg
    1442987847670.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 64
The boys at work started calling it pig pen. lol. I showed up at work on Monday with it looking like this IMG_20150920_184516153.jpg don't think ill go with that name. still undecided

Last edited:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
My wife named our Jeep Josie. Don't think there's anything behind it besides it starts with a J.

Attachments

• IMG_6308.jpg
    IMG_6308.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 48

Thx1158

My wife calls her Grand Cherokee "The Black Mamba". When we ordered my Rubicon she started to call it "Beast" ....not sure if that works until we start the Mods...

Jdoe111

Haha I love this thread. Mine didn't have a name until I started reading through some of your submissions. I have a firecracker red JK sport and from here on out it will be named Clifford... as in Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Hahaha my jeep is named Clifford also! Clifford the big red jeep! I have Clifford on the side of my hood I get people all the time that ask me what model that is they think it's like another rubicon model.

Top Bottom