who was it causing drama? Oh yea...

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I feel so conflicted right now. Part of me is sad that I will never have the opportunity to call you my friend. Another part of me is happy that you live a fulfilled and loving life surrounded by friends and family. I was hoping to be a part of that, but it appears we are on separate journeys. I will make a promise to you though JAGS. Never again will you be offended or insulted by pixels on the internet next to my name.

Fuck. Another one. Wtf is going on over there this week.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469881461.332488.jpg

Dopey84

(You understand that it is your responsibility to be familiar with and remain updated with current WAYALIFE.com Rules and Guidelines. All users of WAYALIFE.com must comply with these guidelines. )

This is stated right at the beginning of the rules... He clearly was violating and shitting on this family and he clearly could have chosen a better way of handling the situation rather than blast everything through social media... Were how old...? He got called out on his fuck up... And went crying to his social media for comfort rather than saying ok I fucked up my bad... The end. Rules are there for a reason nuff said.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nah but the 3rd poster in that original thread certainly escalated the situation from a simple misunderstanding to a crucifixion about stickers and forum rules.

Funny, the only misunderstanding I saw was from an attention whore who actually thought it wouldn't be a douche move to try and solicit "fellow WAYALIFErs" to help him win a stupid cooler on another site with a photo of his Jeep highlighting a competing forum. But hey, what would I know.

There is only one reason that thread didn't end after 2 posts with a "whoops my bad, sorry" and its no secret what that reason is.

Cool story bro but if you look again, your pal NEVER said he was "sorry". What he did was to try and justify why he had a competing decal on his Jeep, church himself up by saying how active he is here and helpful he's been. He then followed that up by saying how he didn't know about the rules and didn't check them before posting. The proof is all right here in black and white:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...fer-win-a-Yeti&p=742072&viewfull=1#post742072

Just like that rubicon thread that ended the same way with members leaving... who was it causing drama?

Funny, I don't recall seeing you up on the Rubicon when Cindy and I took time out of our busy life to head up there to help out a guy with a blown power steering pump not to mention help fix an unexpected broken track bar bracket. That's right, you weren't. Never mind that the guy we helped posted up a half ass thank you and then, after getting called out on it, gave me the big FU and said that he should never have asked for my help. No wait, he and his buddies then started to accuse me of orchestrating the whole thing. Yeah, I guess it's clear as day as to who was causing the drama and who's causing the drama now. :naw:

Oh yea... Look I understand that disabilities like autism and tourettes can put a strain on social interactions but they make meds for that stuff now...

Look, I understand that stupidity and self-righteousness can put a strain on social interactions but they have Facebook and Instagram for that now. Perhaps you should spend more of your time there.

Zstairlessone

And, really, Eddie tried to tell him more than once to just man up and say he was sorry. Guy couldn't even do that, to paraphrase his responses - uh yeah, I broke the rules, but it's your fault for having rules dude so don't blame me (as he was fingering his newest trophy for coming out of the basement to get his own cookies). Hell he earned the trophy, he only cried for five minutes, he da man now

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yea dude and he posted the same exact thread on wranglerforum

Yet more proof that your pal is a self-serving attention whore. Just the kind of guy I'd love to have as a friend.

(oh shit am I allowed to even say that or should I censor it out? lol)

Oh shit, you can actually say "shit" here without it being censored out. LOL

and you could see his wayalife stickers.

Yes, you can barely see the tiny "JK" decal but maybe I need glasses because that's the only one I saw. What I did see was a big ass windshield decal highlighting competing forum and really, that's cool but maybe he should have pimped the people there to vote for him instead of his "fellow WAYALIFErs" here.

Did anyone over there berate him? No, nobody cared.

Ummm, maybe that's because WranglerForum is owned by a multi-million dollar Canadian corporation who's only interest is to inundate you with ads. Since you seemed to have missed it, WAYALIFE is owned by Cindy and I and it exists on the internet because we pay for it out of our own pockets. This is our home online and guys like you are our guests. Fortunately, we have friends that get upset for us when guys like you come into our home and behave like a douche.

If I have a serious problem because I don't get butthurt about stickers then that's fine with me!

LOL!! Funny, it seems to me that the ONLY people butthurt here are guys like you and your friends but hey, that's just what I'm seeing. :crazyeyes:

A.J.

Nah but the 3rd poster in that original thread certainly escalated the situation from a simple misunderstanding to a crucifixion about stickers and forum rules. There is only one reason that thread didn't end after 2 posts with a "whoops my bad, sorry" and its no secret what that reason is. Just like that rubicon thread that ended the same way with members leaving... who was it causing drama? Oh yea... Look I understand that disabilities like autism and tourettes can put a strain on social interactions but they make meds for that stuff now...

Maybe we need to start a "Overlander haters" thread. 🤔

WJCO

Meme King

You've been here about a year. Utiadam was disrespectful, overlander is a friend of Eddie's and stood up for it, and then utiadam tried to justify why it wasn't a big deal . You've been here long enough to see how overlander deals with shit. Sure it wasn't as tactful as cozdude response, but utiadam has also been around way long enough to know better and know how overlander would deal with it. Utiadam didn't think it was a big deal being that disrespectful and that's why shit escalated.

Last edited:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Nah but the 3rd poster in that original thread certainly escalated the situation from a simple misunderstanding to a crucifixion about stickers and forum rules. There is only one reason that thread didn't end after 2 posts with a "whoops my bad, sorry" and its no secret what that reason is. Just like that rubicon thread that ended the same way with members leaving... who was it causing drama? Oh yea... Look I understand that disabilities like autism and tourettes can put a strain on social interactions but they make meds for that stuff now...

You really just brought up the rubicon trip in which members left? Do you even know why that was such a big deal? You probably have no idea the background on why they left or why it was such a huge deal. You should know facts before you bring in situations you know NOTHING about. Your obviously a little sheep who's going to leave here because his little buddy was trying to win a yeti cooler. You honestly sound like an arrogant prick with half of the statements in here.

Your referring to disabilities like autism and Tourettes, but i know people in real life that have more common sense, more heart, and more respect then your ignorant ass who suffer from these disabilities. Its one thing to bring this up, but its another to bring disabilities into it.

Thirdly, it didn't end with an whoops my bad sorry, because that was never even said by your friend. Your just trying to be another internet thug who knows nothing of which he is talking about. Good day sir and as previously stated, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

JAGS

Hooked
You've been here about a year. Utiadam was disrespectful, overlander is a friend of Eddie's and stood up for it, and then utiadam tried to justify why it wasn't a big deal . You've been here long enough to see how overlander deals with shit. Sure it wasn't as tactful as cozdude response, but utiadam has also been around way long enough to know better and know how overlander would deal with it. Utiadam didn't think it was a big deal being that disrespectful and that's why shit escalated.

^^This, though you mean UTI Adam. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]. We all saw that and responded for different reasons. Overlander had/has his justification.

To me and why I chimed in aside from it being a douche move, against the rules, is because UTI is active with the NorCal folks and was here when that all went down over a long period of time. That is so disrespectful in my mind.

Someone wants to participate in another forum, ok. Not my choice. But that particular one and knowing the history, just not cool to pretend like you support Wayalife.

A.J.

You talking to me? Sorry the sarcasm wasn't thick enough for you to catch it. Overlander cracks me up. That guy has caused more coffee up my nose moments than anyone. He is like a trail gatekeeper for the forum. Still might be an entertaining thread. Got to be some Overlander haters out there.

WJCO

Meme King
To me and why I chimed in aside from it being a douche move, against the rules, is because UTI is active with the NorCal folks and was here when that all went down over a long period of time. That is so disrespectful in my mind.

Someone wants to participate in another forum, ok. Not my choice. But that particular one and knowing the history, just not cool to pretend like you support Wayalife.

I wasn't even aware of that, but makes it even more disrespectful now.

Maybe we need to start a "Overlander haters" thread. 樂

You talking to me? Sorry the sarcasm wasn't thick enough for you to catch it. Overlander cracks me up. That guy has caused more coffee up my nose moments than anyone. He is like a trail gatekeeper for the forum. Still might be an entertaining thread. Got to be some Overlander haters out there.

No. Sorry man. Forgot to add quote. Edited now.

I don't know if the web server could handle the overlander thread data :cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked

I wasn't even aware of that, but makes it even more disrespectful now.

No. Sorry man. Forgot to add quote. Edited now.

I don't know if the web server could handle the overlander thread data :cheesy:

An Overlander thread would quite literally blow up the Internet. We'd have to call Al Gore to ask what happens when it reaches critical mass. Al Gore will blame Overlander for global warming. Overlander will tell him to fuck off. Thus the cycle never ends. LMAO.

WJCO

Meme King
An Overlander thread would quite literally blow up the Internet. We'd have to call Al Gore to ask what happens when it reaches critical mass. Al Gore will blame Overlander for global warming. Overlander will tell him to fuck off. Thus the cycle never ends. LMAO.

:cheesy: There is so much truth in that statement. That's awesome. :cheesy:

123912454729.jpg

Lance628

And the thread would have to be called go suck a bag of dicks, lol

TRLJNKY

Good god when will this dudes lil ass wipers go away with him so we can get back to normal around here. Its like "oh look its my turn now for a lil attention". I personally love this group and their brutal honesty. You dont like it than be gone. Sucks seeing our own have to justify themselves over and over and over. If there are any others out there that are on the fence now would prob just be a good time to step off, pick a side, and either stay with our family or leave with some dignity.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm not the one getting offended by stickers on other people's jeeps :thinking: If someone needs to lighten up it isn't me. I do appreciate humor for sure, if it's actually funny. But if it's just the same stuff you hear from 12 year olds on call of duty then it's just cringey and try hard.

Wait, you play call of duty, and with 12 year olds? That pretty much explains everything.

Trail JK

Lol, that's funny!

To those of you who haven't met OverlanderJK he is a solid guy. Great on the trails, a good friend to his friends, funny and yes direct. He is without question on the short list of people you'd want with you in a jam. I think what pisses people off is that he doesn't give a shit if you want to hate on him. He's confident secure in who he is and he's on point when it comes to people's bs even if it takes the rest of us a little more time to figure it out.

Last edited:

Trail JK

By the looks of this thread you're causing the drama.

Exodus 4x4

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469905334.640661.jpg
Couldn't resist...

Top Bottom