Who's in to vapeing?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You guys drip 12mg?! Damn...

I started vaping to quit smoking! Started with my ProVari still use it some times cause dripping and driving is dangerous!!

I've got a brass king mod that hits like freight train, but my go to is my ss Nemi with a patriot addy. Been thru tons of atomizers, tanks, hybrids, but I like dripping the best.

Right now I'm rockin a 3-4 wrap build on twisted 28g wire on 100% natural organic cotton balls.... Guaranteed to give you clouds!!

Drunk friends 30th birthday, there's actually 4 people sitting on that couch lol

Wow this shit mind as well be written in Farsi. I don't understand one dang thing about this stuff I feel old and out of touch.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Wow this shit mind as well be written in Farsi. I don't understand one dang thing about this stuff I feel old and out of touch.

X2.... What the crap are they even talking about! Sounds like some crazy contraption he's building in his garage. This just makes me scratch my head. Why would you waste money on this when you can spend it on your Jeep

TheDuff

Same thing happens to people who read our jeep talk and don't know anything about jeeps.... don't be afraid

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mattman8686

i have been building my provari! have the 2.5v with a loki labs tank and a bronze drip tip. also have a battery extension but can not remember the brand for the life of me.

I will get pics up soon, but i am saving up for a drip set up soon. currently love my provari but want more. I have a local vape bar in san jose where i live and they are insanely helpful and only carry high quality shizzz

VADER JK

If anyone is trying to get the best VV/ VW mod out definitely go with any DNA20 or DNA30 device. If you haven't tried any yet their amazing. I haven't touched any of my mechanical mods since I got it. And also a good recommendation if you haven't used one yet, the Kayfun lite atomizer is by far IMO the best out right now. It's what was on my mods in my last pic.

JK12

Well finally took the time to order some stuff. Just to start I got an evod starter kit and two juices the melon peach is good but the chai tea is too strong ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394805955.671240.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394805966.593595.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I forget what brand I still have, but bought it to stop smoking, one of the cartridge types but not the cheap ones. Ended up smoking it way more than I smoked cigs so just stopped. The no smell made it too easy.

MobyJR

I bought the c-twist and a PT2 and use 1.8 ohm coils at 4v and that set up made quitting smoking the easiest thing I've ever done! Haven't smoked in 7 months.

Yorkie

I know a lot of people who vape and I've been wanting to get into it a little but just don't have a clue where to start... I'm with the old timers I just scratch my head at some of the stuff that was said!

Brankz

I know a lot of people who vape and I've been wanting to get into it a little but just don't have a clue where to start... I'm with the old timers I just scratch my head at some of the stuff that was said!

YouTube e mods ;) or just go for my mod it's cheap and vapes like a king
Google
K101 with dripper atomizer and for the juice go to fuzionvapor.com
Try the rasta blood :D

You're looking about 120 for everything

Yorkie

YouTube e mods ;) or just go for my mod it's cheap and vapes like a king
Google
K101 with dripper atomizer and for the juice go to fuzionvapor.com
Try the rasta blood :D

You're looking about 120 for everything

Gonna have to look into those and my curiosity is peaked what the hell is rasta blood

Top Bottom