Who's in to vapeing?

Brankz

That's pretty damn tasty. May have to start ordering. Little withdrawal from my d44 fund is all

Lol....it's only 13 bucks no biggie
Yup fuzion vapors it's one of the best webs to get e juices :yup:

Last edited:

Brankz

I go there, gotta go on Fridays, that's when you get the juice deals.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

No that Asian dude forgot he's name, sold me my mod for 60 just the mod and nothing else and he told me that to build my dual coil nimbus was 20 dollars.
He build it, next week I go and I found out that the price for building is 5 bucks :( no no.
I went to vaperoo they sold me 6 ft of the wire build it for free and teach me how to build for only 10 bucks.
They send me to orbit vape in kerny Mesa and that's the best shop I ever been. They sell clones and they haves awesome juices.

Sorry if you don't understand ^^^ lol

Not a good person bro, go to vaperoo is down the street you can seat in the juice
Bar and try all the juices that u want, in this vape hookah. Awesome

TheDuff

I had them build a micro coil for me once, was $5. Bought my current k101 there, was $45. Sucks you got shafted:( I've heard of the other place, just haven't gone there yet.

Brankz

I had them build a micro coil for me once, was $5. Bought my current k101 there, was $45. Sucks you got shafted:( I've heard of the other place, just haven't gone there yet.

45 bucks bro! Fuck man f that guy
Don't go there man lol

Now I'm so pist I blow like 200 bucks with the mod juices and nimbus plus the dam rebuild.
I wonder if I can do something about it.

Last edited:

TheDuff

Honestly, besides the k101 and a nimbus v3, I only go there for the juice and his price on the Sony batteries. Other than that, I buy stuff online

Brankz

Honestly, besides the k101 and a nimbus v3, I only go there for the juice and his price on the Sony batteries. Other than that, I buy stuff online

Till you told me that you got the k101 for 45 I was gonna go for the jolly rancher juices but now I'm never going back I just did a nice lil review for him on yelp lol.

Yorkie

Finally picked up a nice mod. Origin tank, RDA with dual coils. Guy built it to 5ohms next time I build the coils hope to drop it some ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398886642.249965.jpg

TheDuff

5ohms?! You sure you didn't mean .5?
5 ohms overall on a dual coil would mean each coil was 10ohms individually and I'm not even sure how anyone could end up getting it that high. Even when I build a 12 wrap micro coil with 28g wire it's around 1.5ohms

Brankz

Spider web on hold because I got this baby

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398887082.815816.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398887091.126586.jpg
Original stingray mod :D it will be here on Saturday can't wait....
I pay 235 for this puppy

Brankz

5 ohms overall on a dual coil would mean each coil was 10ohms individually and I'm not even sure how anyone could end up getting it that high. Even when I build a 12 wrap micro coil with 28g wire it's around 1.5ohms

Yup he meant .5 for sure check my new mod :D ^

Yorkie

Wouldn't that make it sub ohm? And I don't think they could legally build a sub ohm build since there's a danger of the battery exploding

Top Bottom