Why is there so much drama at WAL? Kinda ridiculous

BEAST33

No you do not... your childish responses prove that, all 30+ of them.

Loading please wait....

I'm just entertaining children like you...I do have thick skin or wouldn't still be here responding to your responses.

I'm just having fun now lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just entertaining children like you...I do have thick skin or wouldn't still be here responding to your responses.

Funny, I would expect a manly man like you who has such thick skin to be more professional - rise above the stinging responses and just walk away.

Last I checked, you had to put your kids down to bed or something. Guess when you have thick skin, responding to posts on the internet is more important :cheesy:

BEAST33

Yup, I see that. As you can see, YOU are the very answer to your question.

LOL at "gods of WAL". Let me come over to your house after I step in dog shit and put my feet up on your coffee table. Let me complain about how you've decorated your home and tell your wife that her cooking sucks. Unless you're not the god of your home, you let me do all that and then tell me how right I am and how you will change things. :yup:

Damn...is that how you took me suggesting a little bit of professionalism can go a long way?

You are very sensitive lol

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I don't always read these threads, but when I do, I'm usually on the crapper. When the toilet flushes, I go back to any other thread than these. Nobody is forced to read these threads or take them too seriously. I'm sure almost all of the regular members realize these threads are great for entertainment purposes.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn...is that how you took me suggesting a little bit of professionalism can go a long way?

You are very sensitive lol

:cheesy: Is that how you take me having a little fun at your expense - making you look like a moron for being such a hypocrite?

My, you have such thick skin ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't always read these threads, but when I do, I'm usually on the crapper. When the toilet flushes, I go back to any other thread than these. Nobody is forced to read these threads or take them too seriously. I'm sure almost all of the regular members realize these threads are great for entertainment purposes.

Don't forget to wash your hands before you go back to the normal threads. Just sayin :D

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Ah yes, because nothing like that has ever been said before, ever. You are truly a pioneer of internet entertainment.

Loading please wait....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
At this point I don't really care...its kind of fun to watch people get so up tight about...well nothing lol

:cheesy: Oh yeah, it's all of us that are all uptight about... well, nothing and it is you alone who are having fun watching us - yeah, that's sounds about right :cheesy:

Funny shit here............. Popcorn time!

You know I aim to please :D

I'm the moron and hypocrite? HA!

Well, you are the one who was complaining about all the drama here and now, you're the source of all the drama. :crazyeyes:

You know, if you're trying to get one of those attaboy buttons from another forum for getting banned, you're not giving it much effort. I really must say you're quite boring.

BEAST33

Ok...time to rack out. I'll see you all in the morning...or not...depends if Eddie will keep me around lol

much love and no hard feelings.

Top Bottom